Prom

"Away, what's standing in front of me"

Darkness, that's all what is in y line of vision right now. Suddenly flickers of light appear and my eyes jolt open. 

Sitting up straight I look around, trying to figure out where I am and calm down when I recognize this as my bedroom.

Looking over I see Edward, sitting on a chair, eyes closed. I smile as I watch him pretend to sleep.

"Are you going to continue to pretend to sleep or are you going to admit that your girlfriend is not stupid and knows that she's the only vampire who is capable of sleeping" I say and smile makes its way on his face. 

"What happened?" I ask

"You completely destroyed James, Victoria ran of somewhere after that. You fainted out of exhaustion" he says and I nod. 

He stands up from his seat and comes over to my bed, sitting and laying down next to me.

The both of us turn on our sides and just stare at each other. If only he knew that he had me wrapped around his fingers. 

Edward starts moving closer and soon he lays a kiss on my forehead making me smile.

TIME SKIP

Today was the day of the prom, Alice tried her best to make me wear a dress but that wasn't me so I wore something I liked. 

Applying makeup and grabbing my bag, I walk downstairs

Applying makeup and grabbing my bag, I walk downstairs. I saw Edward waiting down and smiled.

"Sorry but dresses aren't my thing" I say

"Your perfect" he says with a smile as he gently grabs my hand and leads me to the car. 

He opens the door for me and I smile at his gentlemanliness as I take as seat and close the door. He takes his seat and we begin the drive.

Having a very interesting conversation, we soon reach the lodge where music is blasting. 

Edward parks the car and opens the door for me, telling me to wait here as he parks the car in a proper parking spot.

I sit down a nearby bench and wait for Edward to come. 

3 minutes later Edward arrives and the both of us make our way to the dance. Walking in, I groan when we have to take a picture.

"Do we have to?" I ask Edward who chuckles and nods. 

I sigh and pose, Edwards hand on my waist as we smile and they take a picture. After we walk inside and trust me when it actually felt like Monte Carlo.

Kids were gambling, dancing and full out partying. 

I spot Jess and Angela and wave at them, both pointing at there dates and I smile at it. 

"You wanna go?" Edward asks and I nod. He takes my hand and leads me out to a small little dancing space in the garden. 

Once were on the platform he places his hand on my waist and grabs my other hand as I place a hand on his shoulder. We both gently sway to the music as we stare at each other.

"Edward" I say

"Yes" he says

"I love you" I say and a smile forms on his face

"I love you too" he says and I smile at that. S

lowly leaning my head on his chest as we sway to the melody. He slowly places his hand on my neck, underneath my hair as I look up to him and he closes his eyes.

 I watch him as he pulls me closer, and soon I feel his cold lips against mine.

We kissed for a while before breaking it and leaning our foreheads together.

People may think that my story ends at this, but trust me. It has only Just begun................