Halloween

A new Dooly one shot, I'm also working on the last chapter of Last Mission and after that, I'll go back to working of my fics that have been neglected for months 😅 sorry about that...

Thank you so much for your support and love ❤️❤️❤️

******

"No. " 

"Please, Ri Jeong Hyeok-sshi ..." 

"I said no." 

"Please please please ..." 

"No." 

"But it will be fun." 

"It won't." 

"Look, wouldn't we be cute like that?" 

Ri Jeong Hyeok, his arms still crossed, eyed her, unimpressed. Seri was holding a red cape in front of her and swirling. 

"I could be Little Red Riding Hood, and you the wolf?" 

"Why would I be the wolf?" 

Seri lowered the costume and stared at him, dumbfounded. 

"You don't want to be Little Red Riding Hood, do you ?" 

He shook his head. 

"Of course not. I don't want to be anything at all, I want to go home ..." 

Seri ignored him with a skill she had honed over the years, and grabbed a pirate costume, which she held in front of her with an enthusiasm he decidedly didn't share. 

"Or I could be a pirate? A sexy pirate and you would be ..." 

A man passing by gave her an appreciative look, Ri Jeong Hyeok took the suit from Seri's hands and hastily put it away, glaring at the man. 

"Not that costume ..."

"But…"

"No sexy pirate ..." 

She was suddenly in front of him, her eyes fluttering with a mischievous smile. 

"So, you find me sexy?" 

This time, he had a hard time suppressing a smile. He looked away and shrugged. 

"You know that very well..." 

Seri chuckled and turned back to the rows of costumes in the store they had come to from Lungern on purpose. 

"I thought it was just for kids?" he remarked. 

"Halloween is for everyone!" she protested. "In Seoul, I was always invited to Halloween parties, once I was dressed up as a catwoman and my ..." 

She paused, biting her lip as she glanced at Ri Jeong Hyeok. His lower lip jolted in the most endearing pout ever, he looked away. 

"So I guess it's not your first time doing that couple Halloween thing ..." he mumbled, looking at his nails with interest. 

She would never admit it, but she liked it when he was slightly possessive and adorably jealous. She approached him with a smile she knew he couldn't resist. 

"But it's the first time with my fated one ..." she said sweetly. 

He shrugged, still slightly annoyed but holding back a smug smile, and looked around him. 

"I don't understand the point of dressing up ..." 

"It's for fun!" 

"What is exactly funny? "