Chapter - 26

I am still alive. Here's the proof. The next chapter. Yay!!! I humbly apologise for the delay, please forgive me . You know I love you all. Stay happy and Blessed.

Yours sincerely ^^ ,

-dreamer37 (Shine Hope)

Chapter = 26 (UNEDITED)

Damien stared at the pale face of the girl sleeping on his bed and then ever so slowly his eyes shifted to the teeth marks on her neck.

His teeth marks.

Which stood out bloody and red on her fair skin. He felt disgusted by himself remembering the way he had bit into her neck and drank her blood like some starved animal but a part of him, the animal inside him, has enjoyed every minute of what he has done and wanted to repeat his actions again. His mouth watered at the thought of tasting the liquid flowing through her veins.

“Tend to her wounds. You can stay the night over. Leave after preparing the breakfast tomorrow morning.” He said in a strained voice and without bothering to hear her reply he walked out of the room in long strides before his beast would have jumped on the girl again.

He and Cherryl will be alone in the castle tomorrow. He would rather die than lay a finger on her. He knew what he has to do for her safety and for his sanity. He kept on walking right past his room till he was at the end of the hallway. He opened the last door and stared down at the staircase immersed in the darkness.

“Master…” A soft confused voice called after him.

He shifted his eyes towards the old woman, who stared at him with so much worry and concern that it burned his eyes and he immediately shifted his gaze to the never ending darkness.

“I have to do this. Lock the door.” His voice was hard as his decision was made.

Without any further thought he stepped on the staircase leading to the dungeons and closed the door after him.