chapter ten

A few days had gone by since the cinema incident and balla had completely shut herself off once again and without her i wasn't going near the mike, angela, jessica, eric, tyler group without her so was left friendless.

The school days dragged on and I just slept when I got home, trying to sleep through the evening as much as possible. By now the bruise on my throat has turned like a sickly green yellow mixed with lilac and while some of the cuts on my face had healed and faded most were ever present.

So just like the last few days I got home from school, no one was here this time and I just changed into a small camisole and checked bottoms before sinking into bed.

Not even half an hour later I woke up to someone banging on the door and shouting. Sprinted down the stairs and pulled my door open to see Bella there but i had no time to speak or question her before she had grabbed my wrist and dragged me to her truck.

" Ok Bella, what the hell are you doing?" I yelled as she started the truck.
"He hasn't been answering my calls and I just need him and I need you- what happened to you?" she asked me as she took in my appearance.
"It doesn't matter Bella '' I tried to dismiss it, feeling very embarrassed and self conscious.
" but your face and your nec-"
"IT DOESN'T MATTER BELLA," I snapped and she went quiet.

I knew we were on the reservation and I could only wish Jared and Paul would text me or talk to me.

Bella jumped out the car and ran into a house while a man in a wheelchair stared at me in the car and i shrank in my seat. By then, Bella had run out towards a group of boys and i realised that paul and jared and sam were some of them. I pushed how i looked to the back of my mind and ran towards them.

I called their names and they looked over at me, eyes wide with my appearance but got distracted as Bella started yelling at them and pushing sam. I called out for her to stop but she ignored me so I went to grab her and pull her away but I felt her hand come in contact with my face instead.

We both gasped in shock but before she could apologize paul had begun to shake, a lot and next thing where he was, was a huge, silver wolf.

Bella ran but i could only remain frozen on the floor in front of him. He stalked Bella but Jake came running out of the house and as he jumped to Paul, a russet wolf took his place. The wolf or jake flew at i guess, wolf paul and then crashed into the forest.

Sam yelled at whoever the new guys were and jared to take us to emilys. My eyes lit up at the mention of her name and I began to try and get up when a tan hand extended towards me. I looked up to see Quill but I swear it was different seeing him this time, I felt drawn to him. His eyes glossed over and he dropped to his knees next to me as I just stared in confusion.

Jared had clearly been watching whatever had just happened and I'm assuming he knew what it meant because he gasped in realisation and then burst out laughing.

The noise brought Quill back to reality as he glared at Jared, who had walked over after getting Bella into her truck. He slung his arm around me and grinned, " good luck, my girl".
I swear quill growled at that but i couldn't be sure.

"Just wait till Paul finds you man, ha!" he scoffed at quill before leading me back to the truck.

We made our way to emilys with me and Bella in the back, jared driving and quil next to him. They keep glancing at me and then at each other, as if they know what each other are saying.
And the weird get weirder.

As we pull up to the little cottage and we get out ,the boys call out to Em and the wolf noises finally make sense I guess.

I'm feeling very overwhelmed with just everything and I am just itching for an explanation.

Really sorry for the short and kind of shitty chapter but comment any suggestions or ideas if you want, it would be greatly appreciated and thanks to anyone who has read thisss.