Author's Note: IMPORTANT UPDATE ON STORY

Hi everyone,

It breaks my heart to tell you this, but Accidentally In Love is officially on hold indefinitely. I've been keeping it on the back burner for a while, and recently decided to get back to it, when I read through it and realized there were a lot of discrepencies, plot holes, and actually one huge plot inconsistency that means I have to (basically) completely re-write almost half of the work I already have published here in order to fix it. I have several other stories currently In Progress, and a new one that I just started, so unfortunately I just don't have the time right now to entirely re-work and re-write this story.

I promise it will be first on my list for Summer Writing, and I always get a shit-ton done during the summer, so if you check back on this story in June you should see some other announcement about when it will be taken off hold and put back In Progress! But until then, I challenge you to (sadly) find the ginormous plot inconsistency if you can, and feel free to comment if you think you know what it is. It's plot-related, so if you watch the show (Teen Wolf) then you'll probably be able to figure it out.

I am so sorry to all of you who have been patiently awaiting an update for this book, but all I can do is direct you to my Author's Page to go check out some of my other stories if you like my writing! I have a Derek Hale series as well, and two other Alpha werewolf stories (titled Tutoring the Alpha and His Only Weakness) so go check those out if you want something to read until I can get back to Accidentally In Love in June!

Until then! Hasta Luego! xoxo

-S