Wanna Come For Me?

It had been a usual day for Lena Luthor. The same boring board meeting and stuffy white guys berating her, the same mountain of paperwork that never seems to end, nothing unusual.

Well, that's what she thought until she heard someone landing on her balcony. Again, nothing out of the norm. She was used to Kara visiting her from time to time. 

She turned around to see the Super in a different outfit. 

“To what do I owe the pleasure, Supergirl? I always knew black was your color.”

But Supergirl just entered her office like the space belonged to her. 

“Hello, Miss Luthor.”

She has never seen Supergirl like this. There was something different in her eyes. Something that resembled… hunger?

Kara turned around and the muscles of her back flexed in a way that it ripped a moan out of her throat.

“What is it, Miss Luthor? Do you like the new outfit?”

“Yes. Yes.”

There was something wrong. She decided to shoot Alex a text when Kara turned around again.

“If I were you I wouldn't do that Miss Luthor.”

She said with a smirk on her face and moved towards the CEO's chair. She broke her phone in one hand like it was nothing.

“Now, you have the power to stop this anytime you want. But I would rather you not.”

Supergirl said while bringing Luthor closer by her neck. Their lips were now inches apart.

“You just have to say Kryptonite and I will leave. But you don't want me to, do you?”

But, Lena would be lying if she said that this didn't turn her on. The assertion and dominance of Kara Danvers were hot. She was thinking about all that when she felt Supergirl's lips on her own. 

She kissed back just as ferociously and started grinding her core on the chair. That's when she felt a hand between her legs, cupping her pussy and stopping her motion entirely. She whined.

“No, Miss Luthor. You have to wait. I am in control here. You will wait for me. Will that be okay with you or do I have to bind you to the table?”

Lena whimpered at the thought and Supergirl smirked.

“You would like that though, wouldn't you?”

Lena whimpered again.

“Use your words, Miss Luthor. Would you like for me to bind you to the table in your office and fuck your senselessly?”

“Y- Yes, Supergirl.”

“That's better. But it's Kara. Or do you like Daddy better? You seem like a person who would like Daddy better.”

“Yes… Daddy.”

A beautiful pain shot through her entire body after using that word. Maybe it did the same for Kara because she hoisted her up from her chair and Lena's legs instinctively wrapped around Kara's waist.

“Do you want me to fuck you, baby girl? Do you want me to fuck you till you are sore?”

“Yes, Daddy.”

Lena whimpered in a small voice. Thank god she was wearing a skirt. It gave her at least some friction against the abs of steel.

“Here or Home?”