Chapter 1

Clara Ridgeway is my name.

I'm six-teen and in high school which is Beacon Hills High. I have long brownish red hair that sits at the mid of my back, with hazel eyes and my body is slim but that runs in my family. I live with my father and mother, making me the only child.

My best friends are Scott McCall and Stiles Stilinski, whom I've known since I was four years old when we met in a playground. When I first met them I was wearing a cute pair of pink shorts, a white shirt with a pink heart on it, my hair in two pigtails and I was barefoot. My brown hair was shining in the sunshine. I walked towards the two boys playing in the sand box.

"Hi, can I play with you?" I ask quietly.

"YEAH!! What is your name?" The boy asks me with pale skin and small amount of hair with hazel eyes., doing a strange head action.

"Clara Ridgeway, what's yours?" I ask making my feet become pigeon toed due to being so nervous.

"I'm Scott McCall" The boy says with tanned skin and brown eyes.

"And I'm Stiles Stilinski, nice to meet ya" Stiles says then pats on the sand next to him.

Ever since that day we became a trio, an unbreakable trio.

We have been through everything together.

Scott's parents breaking up and his father walking out on them when we were six.

Stiles mother dying when we were about ten or eleven.

My parents getting into a car crash and being in a coma for a month when we were third-teen.

And now we are going through high school together.

But recently I've noticed Scott and Stiles haven't told me about something, since they went out late last night since half of a dead body was found in the woods. And then Stiles got caught by his father which doesn't surprise me at all leaving Scott alone in the woods for the night.

Today is the first day back for the year and I'm currently trying to find all my gear.

"Bloody hell" I mumble not being able to find my English book we were meant to read which was, "If I Stay"

"MUM!" I shout and my mother leans on my door frame.

"What's wrong honey?" She asks, rubbing her forearm.

She burned herself?

"Mum, you alright?" I ask worried.

She nods.

"Now what's wrong?"

"I can't find the book the school made us read" I says rubbing my neck worried that if I lost it I'm fucked.

"It's in your school bag already sweetie, I put it in there last night, now hurry because Stiles will be here soon" My mother says and closes my door and I grab my outfit for the day.

I grab a black singlet crop top which is tight, a light green cotton like skirt, black flats and my hair curled slightly. I place natural makeup on my face with lip gloss.

Outfit- http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=153887442

I grab my IPhone off the charger and grab my leather backpack and all the books I need to place into my locker when I reach school.

I hear a beep from my front yard and I run to my window to see Stiles getting out of his baby blue coloured Jeep and lean against it waiting for me to come outside.

I smile and my heart flutters.

For the past year I've grown feelings towards Stiles, but I don't know if it's just because we are close but I know he is in love with the popular girl from school Lydia Martin who is a red head smart girl on six inch heels. She is dating the school jackass Jackson Whittemore.

I run down stairs and blow a kiss to my father who is drinking his coffee and reading the newspaper and my mother who is cleaning the counter top and I run outside and close my door. I run towards Stiles and hug him which he returns glady.

"I haven't seen you in two weeks and I swear you grew taller, bloody hell Clara" Stiles says smirking at me and I punch his arm.

"Come on we need to get Scott and get to school" I say jumping into his jeep. We drive off towards the school and we arrive seeing Scott waiting for us, looking stressed.

Here we go