Weirdos, Sluts and Liars, Oh My!

Author's Note:

Greeting Earthlings, first of all I'm not going to bore you or disappoint you and tell you I'm ending the story here or anywhere near this chapter. My goal is actually thirty really. So you get to look forward to twenty-one more chapters of pure stupidity! And the reason I'm forcing myself to write this is because I made myself promise myself that'll make one if I ever get a thousand views. I honestly expected I'll never get there so... Yay me!

P.S. And thank you for reading(:

.:.:.:.

Beep...

Just a couple more minutes.

Beep...

Where's that damn snooze button...?

Beep... Beep...

What the hell?

Beep! Beep! Beep!

"Turn off that damn noise!" I grunted.

"Phoebe? Are you awake?" Someone asked, I couldn't figure out if it was Gabe or Adam. But the voice did sound feminine... Maybe Gabe, he sorta did sound like a woman. Not that he'll take that offensive.

I grunted.

"Sweetheart, are you up?"

What did I tell Gabe about calling me all those 'cute' nicknames-

Everything started to come back to me in a flash.

The gun shot, the truth about my father's feelings for me...

Shoulda had a V8...

I wiggled my fingers in experiment and did the same with my other hand and toes. Carefully I opened one eye but quickly shut it close when a white light blinded me.

"Claudia, go call the doctor," Grandma Mae ordered in her Granny Remix style.

"Alright," Mom said to Granny and then to me, "I love you sweetheart, don't wake up without Mommy though."

Ugh! Did she have to be embarrassing at a time like this?

When my mother's footsteps started to fade away I squinted my eyes until I adjusted with the light.

"Grandma?" I croaked and placed my hand above my eyes to block the light.

"Hello pumpkin," She chirped, "how do you feel? Do you need a doctor?"

"Um, no... What happened?" All I remembered was getting shot and Adam telling me he loved me...

"Uh-Uh, you need to heal, stress won't do you no good," Granny said in her wise voice.

I scrunched my nose up in distaste, I hated when people told me what to do... Unless a gun was pointed to my head, then I'll happily hand you my purse and valuable items.

Damn stubborn Gabe...

"Where'd mom go?" I asked.

"Went to get the doctor."

"Dad?"

"Work," she grunted, her expression darkening a bit.

"Grandpa?"

"Just replaced his flowers, they keep dying - excuse the pun."

"Adam?"

"Who?"

"The one who kidnapped me...?" I said questioningly.

"Oh! The nice looking boy with the black hair?"