51-55

set up

Turn off the lights

Big

middle

small

Chapter 51: Drama in a Play (twenty-three) (Farring)

In the elevator, both He Zhao and Qi Ranran's expressions were not very good, Xiao Baozi looked at this and then at that, and finally hugged He Zhao's neck quietly without saying a word. He Zhao just patted his back to express comfort.

When he got home and entered the house, He Zhao asked Xiao Baozi to find toys by himself, and then he took Qi Ranran to the balcony to talk.

He Zhao leaned on the railing, frowned and looked at her, and asked, "What's the matter? Why did Shen Yu's mother find her? Seeing her appearance, we have already determined that we live here and come here to block people."

Qi Ranran sighed and walked away. He approached him, leaned against the fence like him, and said, "You saw the woman next to Shen Yu's mother. She is Shen Yu's cousin. She seems to be a cleaner in this area. I went there on the first day. I met her when I was picking up the buns, and then I met her in the crew again, a man who was also a cleaner. At that time, he said he was my cousin, I didn't care, and I didn't want to care about them. Shen Yu's mother brought it."

He Zhao stretched out his arms to embrace her, and whispered, "Why didn't you tell me about these things."

Qi Ranran was also helpless, "I didn't expect that they would get Shen Yu's mother. It seems that Mother Shen is really short of money." As soon as she heard that she was here, she couldn't wait to chase her.

He Zhao snorted and said: "Don't give them money, just leave it to me to deal with it."

Qi Ranran turned sideways, looked up at him, and asked curiously: "What are you going to do?"

He Zhao's fingers Gently rubbing her arm, frowning, as if thinking, she said for a while, "Didn't they threaten to abuse us just now? The so-called black material is nothing more than what they think is "unfilial." When the fire starts, I don't recognize relatives." "Dad is sick and doesn't give money." Since we can guess these, why don't we make the first move?" When

He Zhao said these words, his eyes were deep, and the smile on the corners of his mouth was cold. Yes, seeing Qi Ranran feel hairy in her heart. Such He Zhao made her feel unfamiliar. She couldn't help but stretched out her hand to hug him, and subconsciously stroked his back with the palm of her hand.

"How do you want to start?"

He Zhao bowed his head and kissed the corner of her mouth, and said, "Wait for me to think about it, and I will tell you that you should not be alone in the crew these days. The cousin of the crew, I will say hello to the cousin of the crew. Can you drive him away?

Such a person stays in the crew, like a regular, bombed, bombed, bombed at any time." Qi Ranran thought for a while and said: "Their husband and wife are both cleaners, and so is Shen Yu's mother. An unseen woman, how do they know to threaten us with revelations? Did they find the place where the revelations were?"

He Zhao nodded, agreed with her opinion, deliberated, and said, "Either they just said panic to scare us, Either someone is

pushing behind the scenes." Qi Ranran stunned, " Fostering the situation? Who?"

He Zhao coughed lightly and laughed: "I'm just a speculation, whether this person is still talking about it, but there is no way to guard against it. Wrong."