21-30

set up

Turn off the lights

Big

middle

small

Chapter 21 Parent-Child Reality Show (9) (Outbreak)

The break at noon soon ended. A staff member came to inform the women and children to gather at the biggest sun-dried rice field in the village. There was a game session to be recorded in the afternoon.

Qi Ranran simply put on a light makeup while sitting in front of the mirror. Although the show crew has a makeup artist, but this is not in the crew, there is no makeup requirement, she is still used to doing it herself.

Xiao Baozi's friends have already left. He leaned against Qi Ranran, holding the kettle and drinking quietly, his big eyes were bright and clear, and he looked at his mother in the mirror with a smile.

Qi Ranran turned around to face him amused, stretched out his hand to squeeze his bun's face, and asked, "What are you looking at?"

Little Bun chuckled, "Look at mom."

Of course, Qi Ranran knew that the little guy was looking at her. He was biting the straw and grinning just now, so cute, she couldn't help but want to tease him.

So he pretended to be very serious and asked him: "Do you think mom looks good?"

Xiao Baozi let go of the straw, looked up at his mother carefully, and said, "Dad said, Mom is the most beautiful."

Qi Ranran:? ? ?

Na Ni?

Dad said she was the most beautiful?

He Zhao, who blacked her to death every day, told Xiao Baozi that she was the most beautiful? Is he crazy?

"Dad said mother is the most beautiful?" Qi Ranran asked Baozi incomprehensibly, "Really he said it?"

Lun Lun nodded, "Yes."

Qi Ran Ran: "When did he say that?"

Lun Lun bit again. The straw of the kettle, thought for a while and said: "Morning."

Qi Ranran: ...

Why did you suddenly tell Baozi that she is beautiful? Is there any new conspiracy?

However, before crossing over, He Zhao wanted to dive into her. He should have been attracted to her from the beginning. Could it be so long that he still has a heart-wrenching heart? ?

Qi Ranran pouted her lips and decided to strengthen her guard. Her current strategy for He Zhao is to use soldiers to cover the water and soil, not to act as a demon, but to prevent him from becoming a demon.

She rubbed a handful of Baozi's soft and fluffy hair, squinted at him, then took mousse and grabbed him a handsome hairstyle.

"Cool!" Qi Ranran exaggerated with a smile.

Bun stood on tiptoe to look at himself in the mirror, and then reached out and touched his tying hair, smiling embarrassedly.

Baozi sniffed the smell on his hands and said: "It smells so good, I will make it tomorrow!"

Qi Ranran laughed: "Little smelly!"

First cleaned himself up, Qi Ranran brought Baozi and changed his clothes, one piece Loose white T, distressed eight-quarter jeans, white sneakers, and a certain baseball cap. They are simply dressed up, but they look great on the buns.