10

set up

Turn off the lights

Big

middle

small

Chapter 10 Network Variety Show (10) (Flower Peacock)

Although Zhang Mingyi is the most famous in this file of "Sweet Double Row", but in the entertainment circle, it is at best an 18-line small and transparent. That little bit of popularity is also used as a supporting role for two hit dramas before. After coming, she actually didn't have better resources.

Without resources, there will be no popularity, and if there is no popularity, there will be no fame. Zhang Ming is very active in updating Weibo every day, but there are at most dozens of replies in each state.

That night, she posted this Weibo Weibo about Yin and Yang, and after interacting with a few netizens to complain about it, she ignored it and went to play other things.

I thought that this short Weibo would be submerged in a flood of information, and only a few people care about it, but just among these few people, there are those who are willing to contribute to the flames.

When Qi Ranran was lying on the bed and playing with the tablet, He Zhao and Xiao Bolun were playing Ultraman Fighting Monsters in the bathroom. She was supposed to bathe Little Bun tonight, but her foot was injured and could not be touched, so He Zhao could only be allowed to go. Before entering the bathroom, He Zhao opened the memo with his mobile phone and recorded Qi Ranran owed a bath for the little boy.

Qi Ranran rolled his eyes straight when he looked at, such a stingy, so careless man, who will marry him in the future will be unlucky.

Uh...

now his wife seems to be herself, really unlucky! !

"Dad, you are Ultraman Diablo, I am, Ultraman Uub, I want to defeat you! Hey!"

"Want to defeat your father, in another twenty years!"

"I'll wait and defeat You, I have a laser!"

"The laser is useless, I have water, let's see who can splash and win."

Then, a splash of water rang, and the father and son started a water battle.

"Dad, Dad, kids bully you!"

"You're not Altman it? Altman not a child."

"I changed back to a kid! Ah!"

"Come ah brats, I want to beat you, no way! Hey ~Ha~"

"Hey~hey~hahahahaha..."

Qi Ranran curled his lips in disgust.

Are men so naive to play? The son is four years old, and the father is four and a half years old at most!

At this time, He Zhao's cell phone on the bedside table rang, Qi Ranran craned his neck and looked over and took a look. Director Zhou, isn't he the director of this web show? What's the matter with this call?

She hurriedly shouted, "President He, Mr. He, your phone rang, and it was Director Zhou." As

soon as the voice fell, he saw He Zhao hug Xiao Bolun wrapped in a bath towel and ran out in a hurry. He put it on the bed, then turned to answer the phone.

In the bathroom, the steamed bun made his skin red and steaming. It really looked like a fresh bun. It was fragrant and soft, making Qi Ranran want to take a bite.