31-40

set up

Turn off the lights

Big

middle

small

Chapter 31: Play in Play (3) (Don't kiss for too long...)

On the weekend two days later, Qi Ranran and He Zhao went to Xie Qing's appointment together. They were worried that Xiao Baozi was at home alone. Before they left, they called Li Xia to help with the children. Li Xia smiled and joked, saying that she has so many people now. As a nanny, whether she has to raise her salary, the husband and wife naturally said that there is no problem.

"Don't talk about salary increases, I will let Xiao Baozi call you godmother." Qi Ranran said with a smile.

Li Xia thought for a while, and said, "I feel like Baozi is calling a godmother. Not only can I not raise my salary, but I will also post red envelopes!" Several people suddenly laughed.

Xie Qingyue's director, surnamed Ke, is a middle-aged man in his forties. He is thin and does not look old.

Although he is not too old, he is an old senior in the TV drama circle. In the past few years, he has directed several TV dramas, and the ratings are very good.

Director Ke has a calm personality and doesn't speak eagerly or slowly. Judging from how he and Xie Qing get along, they should be very close friends.

Before Qi Ranran and the others entered, Director Ke was talking to Xie Qing, his face was a bit heavy, and when Qi Ranran He Zhao came in, they stopped the conversation and sat up straight.

With a faint smile on Xie Qingjun's face, he stood up and introduced the two parties before letting Qi Ranran and He Zhao sit on his left hand side, with a natural and familiar attitude.

Director Ke nodded at them, looked at Qi Ranran carefully, and looked at He Zhao a few times before he said: "From the appearance, Miss Shen really fits the appearance of the first female partner very well."

Xie Qing took on the side. He said, "I think so too. She has a very good sense of drama. I could feel that she played a very suitable role when I was playing against her that day." During the

conversation, the dishes and drinks ordered in advance were put on the table one after another, He Zhao I opened the wine, filled the four people, and then raised the glass to respect Director Ke, "It's our honor to sit at the same table for dinner today. I'll do it as a respect." He finished, he said. Refreshingly raised his head and drank a glass of wine.

Before crossing, at the wine table, He Zhao was the one who was toasted. Unexpectedly, after crossing, he would start to pretend to be grandson again. The gap was not so big.

Director Ke finished a glass without changing his face. It looked like a massive amount. He waved his hand and said, "Don't drink it now. I have to tell you something first." When he said this, he took a look and thanked him first. Qing, the smile on Xie Qing's face also received a few points.

Director Ke said: "Originally, Xie Qing wanted to bring someone into the show. I had no objection at all. I have worked with him for so many years and I still have this trust, but... after all, it is a large crew, with several employers, the first two. Another investor also said that he would arrange for an individual to play the role of the female

partner . This is a conflict." Hearing this, Qi Ranran couldn't help frowning slightly, then raised his eyes to look at Xie Qing, Xie Qing said nothing. Just give them a soothing smile to signal their peace of mind.