6

set up

Turn off the lights

Big

middle

small

Chapter 6 Network Variety Show (6) (Tooth for Tooth)

Qi Ranran listened to what the little bun said, and he was happy for a long time, but after he was happy, he was a little surprised. This little bun is a big villain when he grows up. Is it possible that he is already a scheming little villain at this time? ? Well, she and He Zhao are still thinking about giving him a happy childhood, dare to feel that this seedling will grow crooked when he was young? ?

Qi Ranran got off the bed, picked up the little bun and sat on the sofa aside, put him on his lap, and asked seriously: "Baby, why do you want to close the door for dad?"

"Because mom is angry." Baozi milked. Answered milkily.

"You won't let Dad come in when you're angry, how did you think about it?"

Little

Bolun blinked his eyes and thought for a while, and said, "Uncle went to play cards at night, and his aunt shut him out." Qi Ranran: ...

good fellow , It turned out to be fascinated by ears and eyes, and there are prototypes for reference!

But this little bun is really very smart. He knows how to learn and use at such a young age. The adults around him can guide him well. He will be a manufacturable material in the future. If he doesn't guide him well, he will be a great villain in the future.

"If your aunt doesn't open the door, won't your uncle be able to get in?" Qi Ranran said with a smile.

"Grandma will go to drive, grandma still quarreled with aunt, uncle came in, also quarreled with aunt, aunt said divorce." The little bun said a long string of words in one breath, stopped to swallow, and then asked Qi Ranran: " Mom, if you're angry with your father, will you divorce your father?"

Qi Ranran: ...

Good fellow , are all four-year-olds so fine now?

When I just walked through and found that his opponent became a legal husband, Qi Ranran's first thought was indeed a divorce. How could two rivals be married, and there would be no constant wars on weekdays?

It was only later that the idea of ​​divorce did not work. If he did not want He Bailun to become black when he grew up, they would have to give him a complete family and a complete childhood.

And Qi Ranran herself had a little thought in her heart. She had just crossed, and she was new to this world. She was completely unfamiliar with this world. There was someone she knew by her side, so she wouldn't be too panicked.

"Does Xiao Lunlun want his mother to divorce his father?" Qi Ranran asked him.

The little bun shook his head vigorously, "I don't want it, I want my father and mother." When the

two were talking, there was a knock on the door.

The mother and the son looked towards the entrance together.

Qi Ranran put the little bun down, stood up and led him to the door, knelt down and whispered to the cub, "Who are you asking?" The

little bun nodded solemnly and opened his mouth loudly: "Dad, mom asks who you are. "