2

set up

Turn off the lights

Big

middle

small

Chapter 2 Network Variety Show (2) (a family of three)

The weather in late spring and early summer is very comfortable. The sun shines in through the car window and is reflected on the face of the little bun. For children over three years old, the skin can be broken by blowing, can transmit light, and it is delicate and smooth like jelly. Q bombs Q bombs, and people can't help but want to take a bite. Thinking about this, Qi Ranran did so, and slapped the little bun with one bite.

Struggling to grab his face from her mouth, while covering her mouth, while blinking those big innocent eyes, she asked suspiciously: "Mom, are you hungry?"

"A little bit." Qi Ranran teased him and made a gesture. Going to bite his face again.

Little Bolun shrank his neck in a little fear, but then stopped struggling, but said pitifully, "Mom, I can only eat one bite."

Qi Ranran chuckled and laughed, "Mom doesn't eat you, mother just likes you. "

Speaking, remembering that there is a packet of chocolate in the handbag, he opened the bag and turned it over, and took the chocolate out to him, "Here you are." The

little bun took the package of exquisite chocolate, his eyes brightened, and he held it in his hand. Looking upside down, but not willing to dismantle it.

Ever since Qi Ranran found out that he had crossed and dressed as a husband and wife with his dead opponent, Qi Ranran's mood has been very depressed. It's becoming brighter and getting better for no reason. It's really amazing.

This may be the love that stems from the bondage of blood. This kind of love is spontaneously released from the body's bones and blood. Even if the soul is changed, the instinct is still there. That's why when I see the little bun, I feel that life has become rushed. In any case, children need their care.

Such a cute little angel, because of the abuse of her grandmother and the ignorance of her parents, step by step from the light to the darkness, until she fell into the abyss.

I feel worried when I think about it.

Qi Ranran didn't know whether this kind of crossing was temporary or permanent, but since he came, and since he became his mother, she would protect him for one day in one day. She can't control what happens in the future. many.

As for He Zhao...

Qi Ranran raised his eyes to look to the right hand side. He Zhao was lifting his legs leisurely. Suddenly he raised his eyelids and looked away randomly. He was surprised to find that Qi Ranran was looking at him. Peek at me?"

Tsk, this man really hates it!

The car drove on the highway for more than forty minutes, returned to the city where they usually live, and swayed all the way. The little bun was asleep in Qi Ranran's arms, sleeping soundly, her mouth slightly opened and her lips pink. Tender and tender, more beautiful than applying lip glaze, so Qi Ranran wants to lower his head and take a bite.

He Zhao seemed to see her intentions, and said disgustedly: "This is Xiao Baozi's first kiss anyway, so please raise your mouth high. If you really want your relatives, you can come and kiss me. I can

barely sacrifice for it." Qi Ranran coldly snorted . , "Even if I go to kiss the pig, I won't kiss you!"

He Zhao lazily raised an eyebrow, "Go to kiss the pig? You are really serious."