𝖆𝖋𝖙𝖊𝖗𝖜𝖔𝖗𝖉

╔ ——————————————— ╗

                                              "Just let me adore you
                                   Like it's the only thing I'll ever do"

                                   ╚ ——————————————— ╝

                         FAR AWAY , the pair heard the chirp of dawn swallows , spring was close by anyways. But it felt as though they sang for them , the sun's harsh glare slightly cooler , their toes curling under the golden sand. They were at the beach , with the rest of the Marauders , and yet they felt alone - in peace.

"I'll be back soon", Amaya spoke , before promptly splashing water at James , laughing as she waded away from him , knees deep in the salt traces of the sea.

"We both know you love me too much to stay away", James teased.

"You're lucky that I do."

"That , I most certainly am."

They loved each other , that was confirmation enough - neither feeling a need to put a label on the bliss.

And that night , even as Amaya bade everyone a goodbye and apparated from the Ministry gates , James could hear the waves of the sea - her pealing laughter - and the imprint of her lips upon his.

The 'soon' that they had promised each other was only a gateway to their infinity.

AUTHOR SPEAKS!         

So...... 

here we are. That's the end. I told my friend *cough* look at the dedication *cough* that I planned to give Amaya and James a happy ending and she legit asked me if I was alright. 

Well , the thing is many fics portray the love interest as some holier-than-thou saint , and so one of my aims was to make James hate-able because he deserved it for what he did to Amaya. Doesn't mean that Amaya wasn't at fault , she was , but this fic just focused on toning the Marauders down to a more humane version of themselves - people who are allowed to make mistakes and correct them. This was not me hating on them , because I adore each of them equally - neither was I trying to uplift Peter. We all know he was a rat irl , but in this fanfiction I tried my best to redeem him. I am not satisfied with this book though , so it'll probably go for a rewrite/long editing process.

Thanks for reading the synonym of my spontaneity.