ulfat🎀 -2

Ending another business call early in the morning .... Harib khan came out of his study and strode  towards the kitchen to get something to eat before going back to his work(typical life of Harib khan)  only to see his beloved mother setting up the dining table with everyone's breakfast. Changing his original plans of going back to work, Harib went towards his mother and affectionately kissed her forehead who returned the same favour and gave him the biggest smile one could manage .This was indeed the best part of his mourning routine. However their cozy little moment was soon interrupted by the sound of someone clearing his throat, and as Harib had already guessed it was infact none other than Jaffar khan who didn't really appreciate the morning kisses his sons gave to his beloved wife... He wanted his wife all to himself in the morning, but his devil of sons wouldn't let that happen......he was indeed  jealous of his own sons who he himself loved dearly, but they could still be alot to handle at times. ..

Seeing the pissed off look his father was giving him , Harib immediately left his mothers side but not before sliding a snarky remark towards his parents.

"Aryy ammi ap jain apny shohar ky paas .kaheen apni in katilana nigaahon sy hi na maar den mjhy"

Rajjab khan could only blush and give a light hit on her eldest sons head for uttering such scandalous words, but this only seemed to cause Harib to laugh out more. His parents despite being together for over 30 years now , still cared for each other and loved eachother like they did many years ago ,which he was truly very grateful for.
Before Harib could even stop laughing, two other voices had joined the little family roit.

"Yeh aaj suraj kahaan sy nikal aya ha...... hamain subah subah Harib bhai office men kaam krny ki bajai ghr men nazar arhy hain or wo bhi yun hansty muskuraty huy ...kheriyat to ha "

said  Abaan's shocked voice, who was coming towards them with a sleepy looking Shazil trailing behind. As if waiting for this moment since forever ,Shazil immediately intervened the conversation with a glint of mischief in his eyes,all the sleep suddenly vanishing in thin air.

"Aryy khush to hon gay hi naa ..aj ham  Bhabhi jaan ko dekhny jo ja rhy hain"
How could he miss such an opportunity of teasing the great and ever stern Harib khan.
But seemed like Harib was have had enough of their teasing and soon spoke up.

"Ziada bakwaas krny ki zaroorat nhi hai tm dono ko ... Yahan beth kr chup chaap nashta kro or apny apny raasty chlty bano.... Tm dono ko college or university bhi jaana ha"

causing the two excited men to  sulk and quietly eat their breakfast after uttering small Salams to their parents. But Raj jab khan wasn't having any of it and spoke up more so like in a triggered voice,

"Harib beta apko yaad to ha na ...aaj humny apky abbu ky dost ky haan unki beti ky liye apka rishta ly kr jaana hai? ......... bhei mjhy to Inaya bht hi ziada  pasand ha.....bht hi piyari or masoom si bachi ha......Hamary Harib ky liye bilkul best rhy gi"

she completed her last sentence getting excited over meeting the naïve beauty again. She had once seen Inaya in one of her husbands business parties. Inaya was there with her brothers and father. Rajjab khan had insatantly grown a liking towars the timid looking girl standing besides her brothers. Hence, when she came to know that Inaya was infact her husbands business partners  daughter ,she didn't waste a second and  brought up the thought of a possible alliance between her first born and Inaya infront of her husband, who after some persuading agreed to talk to Inaya's father about her wife's thoughts. Aftab malik was a little wary in the biggining but knowing that Harib was in fact a very nice man, agreed on having a little dinner at his place to take things further.