Ulfat 🎀 - 9

The coming couple of days seemed to pass rather smoothly for the couple...

Everything was seemingly great for both  Harib and Inaya.

They had been married for three months now and were blissfully married even though they had yet to consummate there marriage.

Inaya knew it was mostly because she wasn't ready yet and Harib was only respecting the boundaries she had set .

However , even if things weren't on that level ,  it was still quite difficult for him to keep his hands away from her ever since their first kiss.

And even though they hadn't taken the next big step , they did however indulge in other physically intimate activities such as coddling and kissing more often than not.

The growth in their relationship could be felt undeniably ,

how they understood each other's emotions without being obvious about them or how they both took efforts to make their new bond work against the odds.

Harib took it upon himself to care for Inaya,he treated her with utter care and gentleness that she deserved.
And Inaya returned every ounce of his affection by her general loyalty and responsibility
.........

Inaya had also established her place in the house as the bari bahu . She even took the management of the house upon herself as she didn't want to tire her Ammi out.

Rajjab wasn't in the favor of  giving Inaya all the responsibilies so early on . She knew it would be hard  to take care of all the house management alone but Inaya's continuous persuasion made her agree at last with the promise of not burdening herself with all the work alone .

Inaya also became more comfortable around her husband and would communicate more openly telling him anything on her mind knowing he won't judge her .At the very least would enjoy her rants at te end of the day .

Along with all the good progress in her life, the little negative bit was still as prominent as ever .

Laiba's nagging and belittling attitude towards Inaya was getting worse everyday  to the point where she even started threatening her about relationships with her new family...

But Inaya still didnt pay any heed towards her,well aware that Laiba's
statements and comments were just that, mere comments. She hadn't done any real damage any ways.
................
.
These past few days were a bit more exciting for her as her Hania Appi and baby Mussa had come to visit them for a week since Saad had to got to turkey for some urgent business.

Right now she was in her mother-in-law's  room with Hania as she  laid her head in Rajjab's lap while Hania laid  just besides them on her back reading through an old magazine.

They were enjoying a nice quiet timeout before Mussa decided to wakeup again and entertained them with his unstoppable questions.

" Ammi kl kaheen bahir chalty hn ghumny. Jb sy ay hn ghr ki chaar deewari men band hain."

Hania whined like a little kid to her Ammi.

"hn to chalty hn kaheen sb ky saath bss apny bhai sy baat krlo khud hi.... Kaam sy to fursat hi nhi hai janab ko."

Rajjab countered to the girls, as she ran her hand through Inaya's hair noticing her quite demure.

"kia hua Inu, aaj bht chup chup ho kher to hai?"

She asked Inaya softly.

"Nhi Ammi aisi baat nhi ha bss apki baatain sun rhi hu.
... Apki god men hamesha hi neend any lag jaati ha."