Ulfat 🎀-10

warning ⚠️, this chapter has not been edited or double checked . You may find some errors in the writing. I will edit it as soon as i have some time to spare.

Coming down the stairs for breakfast Inaya had to stop herself every few seconds to keep her legs stable because of the soreness between her thighs , which her husband seemed a little too smug about  as he followed her towards the dining table , giving her a hand whenever she seemed in discomfort.

Hania was the first person to notice them entering the room as she helped Musa eat his paratha .

"Assalamualaikum bhaijaan . Inaya tm sybto men bht naraz hun . Kal meny tmhy kapry try kr ky any ky liye bheja , or tm jaa ky so gai . Huh "

She exasperated dramatically even though she wasn't mad at Inaya ,she did want to spend quality time with her yesterday .

" W-woh sorry appi wo bss an-nkh lag gai thi . Aj ka sara din apky saath hi spend kru gi . Ap naraz na hon b-ss "

Inaya shyly stuttered at the blatant excuse of what had happened last night . Harib must've told everyone that they went to sleep early yesterday.

" Hmm ... wesy bhi kl Saad wapis arhy hain to men soch rhi thi ky aj raat wapis chali jau . Unky any ki tyari bhi krni ha . Tb tak mery saath rehna tm bss "

Hania poted towards Inaya .

" Aap byshak wapis chali jayiie ga api . Musa ko hamary paas chor jayie ga . Hum khoob maza kren gay . Haina Mussa?"

Shazil  exclaimed cooing at his baby nephew who was busy talking to his maami jaan .

Everyone soon settled down for breakfast and Inaya noticed that Laiba had returned from her trip and was eating at the farthest corner from her .

Inaya decided to initiate some small talk with her seeing as she wasn't involving herself in the conversation on the table .

"Assalamualaikum Laiba . How was your trip , I hope you had a nice journey"

Laiba stared at her face for a few beats before ignoring her and continuing her food .
Inaya did feel embarrassed by her actions but Harib's hand on her thighs was enough reassurance for her .

Harib didn't like the Laiba's  behavior towards Inaya but didn't want to cause any excess drama so keot mum .

Breakfast was very eventful, with the chatters of shazil and Mussa and the business talks between Harib and his father and Abaan . After which , the male members of the family went to their respective work and ladies except laiba sat down for tea and helping around the kitchen.

........................

Inaya was coming back from the tv lounge towards her room to get her phone when she was stopped right outside the door by Laiba .

"Ary kia baat ha Laiba . Kuch chahyie tha ?"

Inaya asked , completely oblivious to the fire  looming in Laiba's heart .

" Khush to tum bht ho gi na Inaya . Meri zindagi ki khushiyan cheen ky ?"

Laiba whispered bitterly .

" K_iia . What do you mean Laiba? "

Inaya asked , horrified by Laiba's words .

" Tmhen kia lagta ha ky tm Harib ko deserve krti ho ? Huh ...
Harib par sirf mera Haq banta ha . Usko mjhy sy piyar hona tha . Mjhy sy shadi honi .or tmhari jagah mjhy hona tha  , lekin nhin  mamu jaan ko pata nhi tm men kia dikh gya . Mera Haq cherna ha tmny "

Laiba grabbed her by her shoulders and started shaking it violently .

"Lekin yaad rkhna Inaya .... Kabhi khush nhi rehny du hi men tmhy . Harib sirf mera ha , men apni cheezain Haasil krna khub jaanti hu . "