Ulfat 🎀 - 8

It had been quite some time since Inaya had moved in with the Khan's and had unsurprisingly gotten along with everyone like a house on fire, be it the servants or the head of the house, she had enamored everyone with her polite nature and kind heart.

She had gone out of her way to spend time with everyone and  trying to get to know them better .

In a short span of time she had grown quite accustomed with everything and everyone in the house, especially with her two dewars .

They had formed a small circle Of mixed banters and an easy going bhabhi - dewar relationship.
One might've even confused them for long lost best friends with how thick. On sleeves they were for each other.

Everyone in the mansion was extremely delight with the newest addition to their family.
Inaya had proved not only to be a living soul but had also adapted to all her new relations with little to any ease at all.

And even though Laiba had still been a bit difficult to get along with, Inaya was overall quite content with the changes in her life.

She had already been warned about Laiba's  spiteful nature and rude behavior by Hania and hence didn't take Laiba's scornful looks personally .

Inaya however soon did settle on ignoring her and focusing on the good things life was bringing towards her.

she and Harib had started getting quite comfortable around each other as well, Inaya found it quite easy to spark a nice conversation with him despite not having known him much long. They did however still feel a hit nervous or Perhaps shy to indulge in more deep conversations and hence kept it on the lighter note.

When it was time for bed, Inaya had always found Harib already ready for bed and almost asleep. She knew it was because he had a habit of waking up earlier than most people and  became tired by they went to bed hence she never said anything about it.
But much to her surprise when Inaya went to her room to sleep she found it be empty. Her husband nowhere to be seen.

By now she had become quite  accustomed of having him close to her while they slept and didn't want to sleep alone either so, she  ventured around in search for her husband and was about to leave the room to look fos when she noticed the balcony door slightly open .
She moved towards it In hopes of finding Harib there, and sure enough, as soon as she opened the door completely, there he was, her husband, standing in all. His glory beside the railing facing the night sky .

Inaya went near him quietly and stood beside him, successfully gaining his attention by doing so when he felt movement besides him.

Harib gave Inaya a sweet smile, now facing her completely.

"Aap yahan kia kr rhy hn .... Ander chlty hn apko thand lag Jay gi ."

Inaya stated noticing the cold mist of the night and his underdressed formed, he didn't even bother putting a jacket on .

Harib ignored her statement, pulling her with him on the small lounge sofa placed just on the right to the railing.

"Sit with me ."

He uttered softly as he  continued to put a blanket around them both to keep them insulated from the cold night .

Inaya nodded shyly as she settled beside him, secretly enjoying the warmth of his body .

Harib let out a  content sigh  as Inaya shyly placed herself close to him. He placed his arm on the couch behind her and basked in her presence.

"Tell me about yourself begum."

He voiced after a moment of comfortable silence .

Inaya was a bit surprised by his question but came around it quickly as she could.