Camping Trip

So it was decided since none of the clubs had any activity outside with other schools plus the exams were over. All the third years would go for their two days annual camping trip near the Ōu Mountains.

"I'm so excited," you chuckled.

"I know," agreed Sakura.

"Let's all four of us have one tent to ourselves, it'll be so much fun," giggled Mai.

The next day everyone was supposed to be at school by 5 in the evening, y'all were supposed to be leaving by bus at point 6.

All the third years including you were waiting on the school premises for the school bus to arrive. It was getting dark, you were supposed to reach the Ōu Mountains by 4 in the morning.

"Y/n," Oikawa walks up to you with Iwaizumi following behind.

"Hey," you smile at them.

You walk towards them leaving your group behind.

"Do you want to sit together on the bus?" he asks softly.

"Oh," you look at him then at Iwa.

You could hear your friends talking in the distance.

"I brought chips and cold drinks."

"Mai, we are not allowed -"

"Shhh, no one will know."

Three buses arrived. Everyone started getting in occupying all the best seats.
You turn to look at your friends, they were already halfway inside the bus. Oikawa was waiting for your answer.

"Oikawa, Iwaizumi come fast the bus is already full," shouted Mattsun from inside the bus.

"Coming!" called out Hajime he nudged Oikawa a little.

He was still waiting for your answer.
Pulling your bag back up on your shoulder you start, "I'm sorry Tooru. I'm going to be sitting with my friends," you said deliberately.

"Oh." His face fell. Even if he felt offended he wouldn't show.

You go inside the bus without giving a second glance at Oikawa

Aika saved a seat for you near the window.
In your bus, even Menma and some of the third year volleyball players were also there.

The engine roared, the bus was going to take off when two figures entered the bus.

"Sorry we are late," said Oikawa humbly.

It seemed he was looking for someone then his eyes found yours.

"Sit fast we are about to leave," announced the driver.

Luckily there was an empty seat behind you, he went and sat there with Iwaizumi. As soon as they settled down and the bus took off. You turned on your seat to face him, your nose resting on the edge of the seat. You narrowed your eyes at him.
He smiled at you, handing you a piece of milk bread from his bag.
You plucked it from his hand turning back in your seat.