Monday

There was only one thing to do with Oikawa's jacket.

"This is perfect," Aika said when you told her the following morning about everything in school.

By the time you reached his classroom. You were a bundle of nerves.

Just how were you going to do this? "Hey, thanks for lending me your jacket." Smooth.
With the jacket draped over your arm and your thoughts spiralling into all the possible ways this could go wrong. You go inside looking for him, but Oikawa's not there.

"Y/N?" Iwaizumi calls out.

"Oh hey," you turn to face him. "Have you seen Tooru?"

"Oikawa?" He looks around, "Nah, he's not here." He looks at you then at your arm. "Is that Oikawa's jacket?"

You follow his gaze," oh, yeah it is. I wanted to return it to him."

He nods thoughtfully. After a moment he says," you can give it to me I'll give it to him."

You were hoping on giving it to him personally. You hesitate, "okay cool." You hand him the jacket," here."

You are in your class now, the teacher isn't here for her lecture yet all your friends are banging the benches singing some trendy song of an anime series while the monitor is just by the door waiting to inform everyone when to be quiet.

Everybody now is standing in attention with their hand in their chest singing shinzou wo sasageyo at the top of their lungs.

Mai on the other hand has completely lost it. She is pouring milk inside her eyes! Sakura is encouraging her to do it. She said it would make her eyes more pretty. Aika tries to talk some sense into her but...

The monitor comes in running," shut up.....ssshhhh a teacher is coming." "Amon stop eating!"

Everybody soon settled down, some pretending to read while the others went to sleep.

Miss. Tsudoko comes in, she looks at Mai with the utmost confusion.

"Y/N Y/L," she calls out looking around for you.

You stand up.

"Go to the principal's office." She settled down on the chair.

Uh oh
You think of all the things you could have done wrong for being called to the principal's office.
You think back at all the times when you were bunking classes or....?

-----------------------

"Excuse me, Sir."

"Come in."

"Good afternoon sir."

He signals you with his hand to sit down. After a moment he speaks," Y/N do you know why you're here."

"Because...." You stop, trying to find an excuse.

"Boys vs girls." He cut in.

You sit there awkwardly. I'm dead I'm so dead I am so gonna die today.

When you didn't respond he spoke again, "That was a foolish decision to make. Fighting with each other like children....."

You sat there with your head down trying to find an excuse to get out of this mess and leave as soon as possible.

".......Anyways," he cleared his throat. "Coming to the main point, the old gym has been renovated and will open tomorrow."

Your face lit up with pure joy.

He wasn't finished yet. "You have been harassing me for the past four weeks."

Shit. He saved the worst part for the last bit.