Exams

"Do you want to come over to my house and study?" asked Aika.

"Count us in." Said Sakura and Mai at the same time.

All three heads turned towards you.

You laughed nervously scratching your head, "i- 'm busy."

They narrowed their eyes, "really?"

You shook your head convulsively.

You don't usually believe in group studies you think they are a waste of time.

You would rather study alone than waste your time gossiping about something stupid.

It was the end of the week, the examination was supposed to begin on Monday.

Everyone was so focused on studying, you didn't want to fall behind either.

Oikawa was hardly around while the clubs were all closed you figured he probably would be studying.

With all the examination pressure you hardly saw him and it was best to not think about him now and focus on studying.

There's so much pressure you're not even sure how you're going to complete your chemistry syllabus.

"How are you so confident about the exam that you don't want group study?"

"Actually, I am pretty depressed," you told Aika and the others. "That's why I'm studying alone because I don't want to waste any more time fooling around."

"Do you think we are fooling around?" Mai cut in.

"-No no of course not."

"Then what do you mean?" inquired Sakura.

Aika looked at you concerned.

"It's just..." you started, ".. I like studying alone cause it helps me focus."

"You could have just said that," said Mai waving her hand in the air.

"Jeez what were you scared for?" asked Sakura. "It's not like we were going to eat you if you said no."

----------------------------------------------------------

In the main hall, the places were allotted according to the roll number.

"How lucky can we be?" said Sakura. "We are sitting next to each other!"

You smiled, you were happy that she was beside you but you weren't sure that if even one of you needed help, who would be helping whom.

Sakura didn't look like the type who gets good grades.

You felt bad for judging your friend like that.

Behind you Emiko was seated, you already knew she hated you so if you even tried to help Sakura she would probably snitch on you.

Sakura's face fell looking at Sato now she had no other option but to study.

You don't usually go to school early on your examination days.

You like to revise and study at home instead of going to school early and forgetting everything under pressure.

--------------------------------------------------------

"Whoa, Y/N," Aika looked shocked.

"Whoa whoa whoa," said Mai.

"Dude!" cut in Sakura.

"What!?"

"Bitch you're wearing glasses."