yoshihwan | vampire

cw // blood

"Run!" Junghwan's father told him. Running for his life he couldn't give a glance back to his dying father getting sucked by a vampire. He hid behind a tree and sat on the wet ground.

The noise of rain and thunders were present. He hugged his knees, scared. Scared of that vampire finding him. Scared of how he just lost his father without even giving him any help. But mostly scared at how he could hear footsteps coming near him.

"Hey" he frantically tried to get away but was stopped full force by something, or maybe someone.

"Be careful. That guy is looking for you." Junghwan looked behind him in distress, seeing a pale looking man with blood-red lips and fangs poking out of his upper lips.

His eyes widened realizing he is facing a vampire. His tears were uncontrollably falling down like the rain. He tried begging not to be this vampire's dinner.

"Chill. I'm not like the others." The guy chuckles seeing his confused yet scared expression.

"I don't bite humans. I prefer— well maybe I do, but I prefer a different kind. And you're not that different kind. So chill." he said in a very poised manner.

"W-what?" Junghwan said breathless from all that running earlier and his heart beating faster than it should.

"I'm not gonna bite you. So would you like for that jerk to feast on you or be safe and come with me?" Junghwan was doubtful. How could he trust a vampire who sucks blood and knowing that he's full of it it's not such a good choice.

No one knows this creature might act like he's saving him then suddenly he'll plant his fangs onto his neck.

"Hurry up and decide or I'll leave you here and you'll be that vampires des—"

"Kanemoto. I believe what you're holding is mine to feast." Junghwan looks behind him and sees the vampire from earlier. Eyes bloodshot and blood dripping on his fangs.

His legs went weak. He couldn't move. He was so scared at how he's being surrounded by two vampires who might be hungry.

"Ey~ Watanabe. Don't be such a greedy fool. You already had yours. It's even this kid's father." That 'Kanemoto' went in front of Junghwan.

"So? Go find your own dinner, asshole. And move aside, will you? My dessert is behind you." He looked pissed.

Junghwan's eyes went wide when he made eye contact with him. He tried running away but that Kanemoto was holding his wrist so hard.

He forgot how strong these creatures are. He doesn't know what to do anymore. He couldn't shout for help as he didn't want other civilians getting bitten.

"Why're you even picking this one? It's not even your taste." Watanabe pointed out then tried to grab Junghwan from Kanemoto's hold.

"Yoon and Choi are having a feast with the Kims and Parks. I already went there and there's plenty of food. Multiple choices and you can eat how much as you like." Kanemoto informed him which made Watanabe's eyes glisten.

"Bye fool, enjoy that." that vampire said before wiping away the dripping blood and vanishing into thin air.

Junghwan was about to say thank you to this Kanemoto. But he stopped when he remembered he's a vampire too.

The only thing in Junghwan's mind is how to get away from this vampire named Kanemoto. He has basically given up and is only holding on to the last string of hope in his system.

Why not bite the vampires to let them taste their own medicine? Junghwan thought but quickly abandoned the idea after meeting eye to eye with the vampire.

Cold shivers went down his spine and goosebumps were present when he met his cold fierce eyes staring right into his soul. It looked like he was ready to devour him in any minute.

"Why do you look scared" The vampire said soulless.

Junghwan was surprised. Why is he still talking? Won't he bite him?

"A-aren't you g-gonna..." he gulped when the vampire raised his eyebrow. smirking and showing off his sharp fangs.

"I told you. You're not my type and I'm already full. I'm not greedy like Har— I mean Watanabe." Junghwan had second thoughts of sighing in relief.

"Can I go...?" Junghwan carefully asked him. He's scared as hell right now yet confused. He can even hear his own heart beating like crazy.

"Sure." Junghwan was finally able to breath. He finally released the sigh of relief that he was holding back earlier.

"T—"

"But later."

"I was ordered to find more for the feast."

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

A late short Halloween special!

I was supposed to update this on Halloween but I went somewhere then I fell asleep right after I got back home and totally forgot about this. My bad(╥_╥)