jisahi | the sunset

Asahi walked out of the bathroom, freshly showered and all dressed up ready to go to their hike up a mountain.

He really isn't fond of any physical activities but Jihoon somehow managed to convince him.

As he saw Asahi come out he quickly approached him and engulfed him in a hug, burying his face in the crook of the guy's neck, breathing in the scent he loves so much. They stayed that way for a while.

"Jihoon, go get ready already. We need to get there before sunset" Asahi said before breaking their hug but still holding his hands. He saw Jihoon pouting, "Let's cancel it for today, let's cuddle all day today!"

"Oh come on! I thought you wanted to go camping too." Asahi replied before letting go of his hands and going to his bed where his backpack is full of camping stuff like food, snacks, water, other things and of course his beloved camera to take memories of their first camp together.

"But I don't want to do anything today" Jihoon complains

"Just go get ready! You've been bugging me to go camping with you for weeks and now you're the one who doesn't want to go" Asahi pointed out that made Jihoon stomp his way to the bathroom to shower and get dressed.

Minutes later Jihoon comes out with a fresh set of new clothes with his hair still wet and a towel around his neck.

"Is everything packed already?" Jihoon asks then looks for an outlet to dry his hair.

"Yep, everything is in the backpack already. You'll carry that, right?" Asahi with high hopes asks him, not wanting to carry a load as they ascend up a mountain.

Instead of hearing an answer, he heard a loud noise coming from the hair dryer. He turned and saw Jihoon looking at him with a small smile before mouthing a 'yes'.

~

"When is this gonna end?!" Asahi breathlessly complains. They're now at a foot of a tree, resting since their both tired and needed a break.

"The top is near, maybe a few steps more and we'll get there already." Jihoon says then twisting a bottle cap open then simultaneously drinking water and almost finishing it in one go.

"Here do you want mine?" Asahi looks up offering his bottle of water that is still half full. "No thank you, you drink that." He said before picking up the backpack on the ground.

"Let's go, it's almost sunset." Jihoon reached for his hand that Asahi gladly took. Then they eventually started hiking again, Asahi stopping here and there to capture the sky that is about to be painted orange.

And just like what Jihoon said, a few more steps and they reached the top. The two stood still, the cool breeze touching their skin and breathing in the fresh air surrounding them, taking time to appreciate how beautiful the sun set is.

Jihoon turned to Asahi and smiled seeing him holding his camera in his hands but couldn't take pictures. Looks like he's breathtaken by it's beauty as well.

"Asahi," Jihoon calls.

"Hmm?" and Asahi hums in reply,

"Stand still." He said and took Asahi's camera. Asahi just stood there in wonder as he then walked back a bit and positioned the camera to take a picture of him.

"The sky looks beautiful with you." Jihoon looked at him and saw him raising an eyebrow and smiling shyly.

"1, 2, 3..." He clicked the shutter button and smiled after seeing Asahi still getting shy at what he said.

He properly stood up and walked near him but not too close, then he sweetly smiled.

"Happy Anniversary, Sahi" and those three words made him the happiest man alive.

To others it may just be a simple greeting but to him, it symbolizes the love they have shared through the years. And it shows that in whatever hurdles they face they are ready to conquer it together.

Because love does not equal to butterflies and rainbows, he could say it equals to sunsets. It's beautiful but there'll always be a dark sky waiting after every sunset.

But amidst it all, a shining bright moon will always be there with the twinkling stars that make the night not so lonely.

"It's my first time camping." Asahi broke the silence.

They're now sitting by a bonfire, lit up by Jihoon, while admiring the city from afar that mimicks the stars up above.

"It is? Oh yeah, you hate insects and bugs." They laugh reminiscing an old memory being unlocked.

When Asahi almost called the police after seeing a bug in their kitchen. It was amusing for Jihoon to see Asahi shouting for help up on the counters and a small bug on the floor minding their own business.

"I really thought you burned down our kitchen or something and when I arrived there it was just a bug crawling on the floor" He laughed remembering the horror in his face that day but stopped when he saw Asahi's serious face.

As he stopped laughing he earned multiple small punches in the arm.

"Hey, hey, hey! Alright, I'll stop" but deep down he knows he won't.

And that night ended with teases coming from Jihoon and mild punches thrown by Asahi. Thankfully, without any broken bones they're now peacefully laying down in sleeping bags in the tent.

"Jihoon" Asahi calls

"Yeah?"

"Happy Anniversary" Asahi smiled and quickly hides away in his sleeping bag. Meanwhile, Jihoon just laughs at his antics.

————

Requested by zoeee_22 Hope you liked it^^ Have a great day bub!

Also, kindly comment what ship you guys want for Yoshi T_T

Thank you for reading, lovelots ♡