hajeongwoo - raindrops

Jeongwoo looked out at the window, it was pouring rain. Thoughts about him came washing in, afraid for his well-being. He decided to watch a movie to ease his worries.

Climbing on top of his bed he turned on their bedroom tv and browsed some films to watch on Netflix. After finding the perfect movie for this rainy day, he tucked himself in his comforter and watched the film playing with small hints of rain in the background. Rainy days are his cup of tea.

The movie and the droplets of rain made him feel calm, not noticing he was now slowly drifting off to dreamland.

"Jeongwoo? I'm home." A deep voice surrounds the small space, Haruto Watanabe walks towards their shared bedroom hearing faint noises from their television. He smiled seeing the man of his life looking so peaceful.

"Hey bub," Haruto sat beside Jeongwoo, caressing his hair.

"I bought you're favorite snacks, but you're asleep" He stifled a laugh thinking of those times where Jeongwoo would always get cranky when he won't be able to eat his favorite snacks during rainy days.

Should I wake him up? Haruto thought when an idea popped into his mind.

Jeongwoo slowly woke up feeling kisses all over his face. Annoyed, he was about to slap the man when he saw the sight of his human teddy bear. "Haruto, you're home" Jeongwoo smiled, yawning shortly after.

"Yes, I am and I bought your favorites, macarons" the mention of macarons made Jeongwoo excited, "Where? Give me some!"

Haruto laughed. "It's outside, come on, sleepyhead" Haruto dragged Jeongwoo out of the room who was complaining to just eat the macarons on their bed. "I told you, stop eating on our bed, you leave crumbs everywhere and the next thing we know ants are everywhere" Jeongwoo pouted that made Haruto let out a laugh whilst hugging the younger.

"Go eat the macarons before I change my mind."

"Change your mind on what?" Jeongwoo asked while reaching for one macaroon and taking a bite out of it.

"Me giving you that for free. " Haruto said, smirking at the younger's reaction. "Hey! Don't make me remind you that I bought you food for a week because of that stupid dare." Jeongwoo jokingly argued remembering the silly game they played

"Hey, I never forced you to buy me food, you voluntarily did that" Haruto replied, wiping off crumbs on the younger's lips using his thumb.

"But still" Jeongwoo was now sulking like a baby,

"You're a grown up man, Woo. But I still find you cute" Haruto said out of nowhere that somehow made the younger blush. Oh how much he just loves to hang out with him and he'll never get tired of it.