mashikyu | all an act

"Let's break up" Junkyu said with gloom in his eyes, tears forming threatening to fall down like how the clouds are ready to cry in any minute now.

"I'm sorry, it's for the better, Mashi" tears now racing down on his rose tinted cheeks, "Please, find someone better than-"

"No! I can't let go of you just like that! What happened to our 6 years? Did you even love me in those 6 years?!" Mashiho exploded, not minding how other's attention are now fully on theirs.

"T-think of it like I never did. Like I n-never loved you, and soon you'll believe I never did love you. It was all an act." Junkyu stuttered, Mashiho scoffing in disbelief at how easy he can say it like that.

"How was it? Did I do good?" Junkyu asked anticipating feedback from the younger. "Yes! You did well, but try the 'it was all an act' part again and give more emotions to it." Mashiho adviced as the older couldn't express his emotions properly on the last part of the script.

"And soon you'll believe I never did love you. It was all an act" the older said adding more emotions to how he delivers the line. "There you go! That was perfect!" Mashiho applauded

"Thank you, Mashi" he genuinely smiled and hugged the younger, squishing him in his arms and placing his head on his shoulders, "Thank you for supporting me in my dreams, even if you're the only one who does I'm still very grateful for you"

Mashiho hugged him back, feeling his shirt getting wet. "Don't cry, I'm always here, don't worry"

"I'll be your first fan and your last" he let go of the hug and wiped away Junkyu's tears with his thumb then flashed a sweet smile to him.

"Thank you, always, my mashi" he returned his smile then blinked, "You're also good in acting, you should try auditioning with me"

"What the heck, I'm a busy nurse I can't do those and plus I always have to keep a big smile to my patients no matter how tired I am!!" Junkyu laughed at Mashiho's little rant then pulled him for a hug again.

"You're also doing well" Junkyu said that made Mashiho smile and feel happier. A simple 'you're doing well' does a lot to him, especially if it comes from someone special to him.

━━━━━━━━━━━━

You're doing well and don't worry you'll get through it soon. ♡

━━━━━━━━━━━━

Just a very short and rushed one but anyways hehe stream 'LALISA' by Lisa and 'BOY' by Treasure on yt ( ̄3 ̄)