Death from Hades

When Jade woke up, a motor boat was already waiting for them on the shore. Joe recognized it because it said, 'Atlantia.' To everyone else, it is actually Atlantia company motorboat, but to them it was Atlantis.

They got on without saying a single word. Joe knew it wasn't going to be easy. He needed Jade to cool down from the night before.

It was a yellow coloured boat with the 'spirit of Australia's' built and design. It automatically started with a jolt and it took them less than 30 seconds to reach their destination.

The next shrine was a huge one, which had a building made of lava and coal. The island had an Obsidian Edge, strong enough to cut through almost anything. Even the floor was made up of the flat part of obsidian with lava running between the cracks. When they reached their destination, they got off, and jumping over the cracks, they somehow made their way to the central building. It had a small entrance, and any person who has to go in has to crawl. Suddenly a very tall person passed through the walls as if they were like air. He was dressed black from head to toe, and there was a hood drawn over his head.

"I AM HADES!" He boomed. "WELCOME TO THE SHRINE OF DEATH! HERE YOU MEET YOUR ULTIMATE FATE!"

"That wasn't very reassuring," Joe said in Jade's ears.

"Yeah it wasn't," she said.

"JADE FROST!" He boomed. "DAGHTER OF EVA FROST! CURSED BY ARES! GIRLFRIEND OF JOE MAXIM!"

"Hey!" They complained together. "Was that necessary to add!"

"It wasn't?" The man said in a normal voice. He sighed. "I really need to practice to be scary. A couple of kids are telling me what to do!"

"Yeah we are. Shall we start now?" Jade asked.

"It might seem like a joke but it is the truth. You might not be alive after the next few seconds. Bid for friend goodbye. It may be for a few minutes, it maybe for a lifetime."

"Come back soon, Jade. All the best," Joe said.

"I still hate you."

"You have to stay alive to add 'still'."

She smiled and followed Hades. Jade ducked and managed to get inside.

It was dark. Pitch black. That's it's only definition. Literally nothing was visible.

"It is going to be tough, it is going to be fast," Jade didn't knew where the sound was coming from.

"For each question that you answer, you get a crown. You can use them when you desire. It is a test of truth- a test of life."

"THE FIRST QUESTION," he yelled. "Jade Frost, tell me, if Alice is in danger then you will save her?"

"Of course. She's Joe's sister."

"What if Ares is in danger?"

She was firm with her descision. "I won't save him. He killed my parents."

"This question will last forever. If you will ever try to save him, you will burn to ashes."

She didn't hesitated or changed her answer.

"The first crown grants you your abilities. We will talk about it after you will pass through it alive, considering that you do."

"The second question, who is a truly immortal person?"

Jade thought for a second of some witty answer. "A truly immortal person is one whose debts never finish or leave this world, because only that person is always remembered."