Lightning

They ran.

Sam had somehow managed to start running. They ran for about thirty minutes, but the masked men never left them. Joe saw a cycle stand with four cycles chained right beside them and quickly used his sword on the lock.

"Sorry," he muttered. Jade immediately took a cycle. Alice and Sam also choose one each, and they started.

It was a perfect twenty two gear cycle. Joe choose the fastest one and pedaled furiously. But the masked guys just increased their speeds. Many people were snapping pictures of the masked men, but they didn't seemed to care.

"Split up!" Joe yelled. "Alice, go with Jade. Sam, come with me!"

They did so, and a minute later Joe stopped, even with the masked men behind him. Sam also did so, with the disc brake and the soccer helping.

"Sam, your father said about a bow? Like the one they had?"

"Yeah he said something like that, maybe I can try..." he took out his black stick. "Bow?" He said doubtfully.

The black material turned into two snakes. But Sam didn't shook them off. Much to Joe's horror, they made their way to Sam's middle finger and formed a ring, with their tails moving and curving to form a bow. The snake's tails intertwined, forming the string. Sam focused and pulled the string. A red colored arrow appeared. He turned and fired. A man fell behind, and Joe was pretty sure he had been stuck in the head, even though he couldn't see the arrow. Three of the guys in front pointed their bows, but before they could fire, faster than anything Joe had seen, Sam fired three shots, each of them finding their target's perfectly.

"Let's go," he said and took off. Joe followed.

They took to right turns, and found them cornered. Alice and Jade were in front of them with a look of horror. Joe nodded. They came together.

"Now what?" Jade asked.

"We can't defeat them. We need a plan," He looked at his sword. Was it possible?

"Tiger claws," he said.

The metal turned burning red, but Joe didn't felt the temperature. But for them, it was too hot suddenly.

"Joe, drop it!" Alice yelled.

But Joe continued watching as it's shape changed. A smile tucked his face. It was weapon with holes for his fingers and three tall claw sort of things appeared, exactly like Wolverine's, just smaller.

He wore one of them in his each hand. He could sense it's power flowing within him. He got out.

"I have a brilliantly idea," he said.

"I don't agree," Alice said.

"But you see, sis, you don't have much choice."

"Fine," she said. "But it shouldn't be something stupid."

"It is," he told them his plan.

"It is impossible," Sam said.

"It is stupid," Alice said.

"It is dangerous," Jade said. "But Joe's correct. It is the only way. And I have to say, you have developed your brains a little since you left Greece."

Joe smiled. It was rare that Jade ever complemented anyone. "Then let's do it. We don't have much choice."

"But what am I supposed to do?" Jade asked.

"Anything electric," Joe said, and raised his hand.

Alice didn't argued. She rubbed her hand and spread them in front of her. Sam pulled his bow, producing the most electric arrow he ever had. Jade raised her sword.