Cyclone Joe

Well, you guys guessed it. Joe blasted Poseidon so hard that even Sam, who was quite far was launched into the air. And I mean the air. Sam was floating about ten meters below water, but he still touched the surface of water and almost went out.

No one dares to speak anything bad about Jade in front of him, and it seems like Poseidon will never repeat his mistake.

Joe blasted him with a sudden force of zero atmospheric pressure. Then he summoned all the charged water particles, ice shards, magma, stones and dust, corals, air from air bubbles and dangerous spiky shards of obsidian with his mind power. Almost at once all this transformed into a cyclone around Poseidon. Joe pressurized and Poseidon started going into the ground, blinded and badly beaten up. If it wasn't for his super abilities, he would have been dead. Lightning, air, earth, water, ice, rocks and whatnot were burying him in the ground. Now he realized his mistake. He made him use his true abilities. He made him show his true form. Now nothing can stop Joe from giving him a burial without a tomb.

"I (Oww) declare (Ouch)!" Poseidon (Ouch ouch) yelled. "You win (ice shards!)! Now (Aw) stop it!" (And it was followed by a lot of Ows and ouches.)

Joe didn't stopped unless Alice decided to make a bold move. She stunned him with a flick of her finger.

"I am sorry," she said as he fell on his knees and then he collapsed.

Without saying even a single word.

Joe had unleashed pure and true invincibility.

***

When someone tries to kill you, you normally don't expect cookies after his try and (surprisingly), they are non poisonous.

"Great taste," Sam said.

After Poseidon has been somehow managed to get out of his burial site, he took them to his shrine, and this time Sam and Alice had to carry Joe between them.

But Alice was worried. If Poseidon was correct, they were able to breathe in water because of Joe. If anything happens to him, then they are doomed.

Poseidon's shrine was the biggest structure that Alice had ever seen till then. It had a statue in it's gate sort of thing. Though there were no knobs or anything like that. It was just a plane metallic sheet. Poseidon pushed it open and then Alice saw it.

There was a huge castle sort of thing, which seemed to be even huge than the Nagarjun sagar dam. It had an enormous length, but it had no base area as compared to Hermes's shrine. But still, it was just huge as compared to Hermes in height. Alice did a quick calculation and found that it's area would be about three times than Hermes. Though, of course, it could be more. They could always build stuff underground. Coming back, the castle was made up of a thing Alice could have never imagined of- which showed it a little too much like a natural wonder more than an artificial building. It was made up of pure black shiny substance, which reflected the solidity of a metal and the sharpness of cutting diamonds. As Alice came closer, she recognized the substance- it was obsidian, an igneous rock born from lava. The sea was probably the perfect place for it's formation- given that the guy who wanted to get this build should be able to remove the water during the time of shaping and release the water after it's once shaped- but not too fast, neither too slow.

It had been shaped naturally, Alice finally concluded. They moved carefully into a tunnel sort of thing that the metallic 'door' had led to. It was quite huge- shaped like a pair of lower parallel jaws, but the amazing thing was the way they stood there, unmoving, and how had they maintained the temperature and pressure at this part of the ocean.