Surprise

Yes, she was a girl.

"Jade," Joe managed to say.

"Joe," she replied.

They looked at each other for about ten minutes.

Finally Joe broke the silence. "How the heck are you here?"

"Trust me, Joe. It wasn't really my fault."

"The same story is with me."

"So," Alice said to Sam as she helped him up, "It's your turn to explain a lot of things."

"I will," Sam promised.

"You are also heading to... Atlantis?" Joe asked. It seemed impossible, but so did her dress code.

"Yeah... maybe," she answered.

"So, you are to come with... us?"

"I am not quite sure," she answered.

"You have been living in America and you are at probably some island country... Indonesia, if I am not wrong," Joe said.

"That isn't the reason," she said, "I am stuck to this place."

"Jade," Sam called, "Joe's been burying gods who just tried to say your name."

"Stop making fun of me," Joe told Sam.

"So, to come with you, Aphrodite told me that the only condition on which I can leave this city is that you will have to help me."

"I guess I know how," Joe said.

"I don't even know how."

"Remember, I have been a better and much intelligent student in our class."

She just shook her head, "Some people just never change."

Joe walked to her and pointed to the hilt of her sword where a green gem was shinning.

"Can you please just, drop that sword," he asked. She did as asked.

"Now just pull that glove out- if it is called a glove."

She did as asked and grabbed her hand as she felt the pain coursing through her body. Joe reacted immediately as he plucked a needle from her hand. Unbelievably, not even one drop of blood came out, but she immediately fainted and Joe caught her.

Yeah, so Joe can also notice stuff.

Sam lifted up Jade's glove and found a piece of paper in it:

Hope you would like Australia and my water scooters a lot. Though I won't suggest that you go today. You will get your water scooters tomorrow. I have a hotel booked for you all. Hope you will enjoy! And also, at the first light of dawn on day after tomorrow, stay ready over the great barrier reef!

Aphrodite.

"She has a pretty bad handwriting," Alice said.

"You mean that her printer is very bad. Look at this carefully- there is not even a single difference between any two alphabets. Who uses such a bad font?"

Alice looked at the road beside the last container of cargo. "Look," She pointed.

For one second, Joe forgot how to breathe.

A Czinger 21c was parked there. It had a silver frame and Sam was quite aware of its capacity of crossing 100 kilometer per hour in about a second. It's front face resembled somewhat a fighter jet. Sam knew how fast the latest hyper car can rush. Something inside him made him feel eager to drive it. But still, just to have a look he went to it. A name card was placed in the front part of the car. It read-