SUMMARY + THANK YOU !

━ hello everyone!

 in the following, i will be explaining and will go through season one in a whole for the people that forgot or need a refresher ♡

ʚ ɞ

𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗽𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻𝗮𝗹𝗶𝘁𝘆 (before her development) 𓆦

at first, y/n started off to be a soft, quiet, and a 'not so talking girl'. you may think she was an introvert, but you were wrong. y/n loved talking, laughing, and being around people in general, but it was only to a certain people who she got along with. she only opened up to people who she got comfortable with. 

𝟭𝟵𝟴𝟵 — 𝟮𝟬𝟬𝟮

in between her young years, she remained quiet as ever. mainly because of her siblings. reginald, a possessive father who didn't care of his children, never let them chill with other kids. yes, they had many fans, but they were only restricted to their siblings. this led to her of having no friends. this was because of her siblings' belief was that she was 'normal'. that leads to the next topic. her struggle of using her power.

she had powers for a long time now. but the thing was that she didn't know how to control it. neither did reginald. all her siblings did regular practice, while y/n did more hard work. reginald had no fucking clue what he was doing, but went along with it. it was no help to y/n's struggle of controlling her power. all reginald knew was that she can time travel and pause time, which did not help this situation.

in early 2002, y/n had enough. she had been through enough to choose the option of leaving home. but the question was how. in the next months, she was thinking, but a choice came to her. she and her father, reginald, had got into a fight about how she wasn't able to join her siblings in a bank robbery. during the fight, reginald mentioned how she was nothing but normal. this, of course, pissed off y/n. she reacted quick to his words by accidentally stopping time. she was confused, but curious. she knew that there was a 10 second break before anything happens. and in the 10 seconds break, everything pauses. after the break, she fell into the infinite hole of time.

without knowing, she had found herself in a white hall with bright lights. it also had clocks hung onto the walls. y/n was confused, but living there long enough gave her time to realize where she was. in between time. yes, she was in between time. when she had tried to pause time, she instead had paused herself into the barriers of time. living there helped her come up with a plan and come back to 2018, the current time. 

when she had, she found out she can time travel too. it was news that came from grace, her robot mother. grace said that she will learn it on her own.

𝟮𝟬𝟭𝟵 — 𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗴𝗿𝗲𝗲𝘃𝗲𝘀 𝗲𝗿𝗮.

five had made his big appearance after their father had died. he came back by time traveling. when he did, he started rambling about some so called 'apocalypse', in which it ruins the human species. y/n was confused too, but didn't care much until five had called her in to partner him in this adventure.

there, he had explained to y/n that there was an apocalypse coming and that he isn't going crazy. y/n believed him. one, because he was the only one who willingly talked to y/n. two, because if it was true, she would die too.

in the next few episodes, y/n had found out that the apocalypse was caused by someone called 'harold jenkins'. the duo were also capable of making the rest of the sibling believe what they were saying. 

after that night, five had found out something shocking. y/n's past self harm behavior. five was definitely shocked, and even almost shed a tear over the news. it was also the first time y/n had opened up to someone. y/n was a quiet and shy girl, and we know, she only warmed up with someone close. and it was the first time she felt close with someone. she talked to him and vented which made y/n feel amazing after. it was like the invisible bricks around her that blocked her from interaction and love had broken down.

and this also helped y/n fall in love. the main point in her life, to be honest. she felt cared for, loved, and most importantly happy. five had asked y/n out after five thought that the apocalypse was over. she was surprised of course. she expected no one to like her. 

the date went pretty smooth though. but something, or should i say someone, interrupted. they hurried to save the world. and they did, but they did not. and they surprisingly disappeared with five and y/n powers. 

not knowing the evil that came ahead.

 ʚ ɞ

THANK YOU !

i love you guy so much! thank you for all the reads, votes, and nice comments. i read them all (even if i don't respond to some; most likely because i have no idea what to say) and smile at all your cute, crazy, and lovely comments '꒳'

remember to always smile and be happy :) <3 dms are always open if u want to talk.