CHAPTER TEN ⎯ SEARCHING FOR HIM.

"Are you all right?" Allison asked

"Are you all right?" Allison asked. Everyone crowded around Five, as per usual, and asked him questions, while I sat in the back. But, one person did notice me. Diego. 

"Are those hickeys on your neck? Was it Five?" Diego quietly cackled. I slapped my hand on my neck, then realizing that they were from The Handler. She had pressed her long red painted nails on my skin so hard that she created bruises and small cuts. 

"No! And for your information, we were out doing important work" I argued back. Diego just chuckled to himself, of course not beliving me. 

"Who did this?" Luther asked. "Irrelevant." Five said while grabbing Allison's coffee. He walked away limping. "So, the apocalypse is in three days." Five started. "The only chance we have to save our world is, well, us." I continued, making them turn to me. 

"The Umbrella Academy." Luther breathed out. "Yeah, but with me, obviously." Five quickly sasses. "So if y'all don't get your sideshow acts together and get over yourselves, we're screwed." Five continued. 

Yet again, my mind was wondering off. The way both me and Five continued our sentences reminded me of Fred and George. 

"Who cares if Dad messed us up? Are we gonna let that define us? No." I pep talked. "And to give us a fighting chance to see next week, We've come back with a lead." Five said. 

I got off the table and walked over to Five. "We know who's responsible for the apocalypse." Five responded. I digged through my pockets before finding the paper that had the evidence. "This is who we have to stop." I said while handing over the paper to Allison, who shared it with everyone else. 

"Harold Jenkins?" Diego read out. 

"Who the hell is Harold Jenkins?"

"We don't know... yet." Five said. "But I do know that he's responsible for the apocalypse." Five quickly said. "So we have to find him." I ended. 

"And we have to do it now."

"How is he connected to what's gonna happen?" Luther asked. "We don't know." Five replied harshly. "Wait, so you just know his name?"  Diego questioned. "That's it?" Allison later asked. "That's enough." I sighed. "There's probably dozens of Jenkins" Diego spat at us. 

"Well, we just better start looking, then."

These was a period of silence. "I'm sorry. Am I the only one that's skeptical here?" Allison asked. "I mean, how exactly do you know all of this about what's his name?" Allison continued to ask. "Harold Jenkins. You know those lunatics in masks who attacked the house?" Diego said. 

He was probably trying to get revenge at Hazel and Cha-Cha for killing his friend. 

"Oh, yeah, I think I remember those guys."

"Yeah, the ones that attacked us while you were getting drunk." Luther added, making both Klaus and Allison look confusedly since they didn't see Five get drunk. "Yeah. Them." Five sighed.