CHAPTER FIFTEEN ⎯ THE VIOLIN.

"What's with all the lollygagging?" I said as both me and Five had spacial jumped into the theatre that Vanya would be preforming in

"What's with all the lollygagging?" I said as both me and Five had spacial jumped into the theatre that Vanya would be preforming in. We were immediately shook by a wave of bullets and loud bangs. There were shooters. 

I was surprised, of course. Not just because of the gun shots. But also because this was a recital for a violin that Vanya was going to play. 

"Five, Y/N get down!" Luther yelled at us. We did as we were told and got behind one of the chairs. "Five, Y/N what the... I thought you bailed on us!" Luther yelled again. "I had an errand to run." Five simply said. "This is not good." I said quietly to myself. 

"You two know these guys?" Diego asked us. 

"Yeah, we do" I said. They were shooters sent from the Commission. "And?" Luther asked. "Well... we're screwed." 

Five ran out of our hiding spot and got onto on the shooters' backs. I was confused until I saw him take the gun out of their hand and shoot all the other shooters down. Diego saw how Five killed the shooters and threw one of his knifes at the shooters too. Allison, Luther, and I just stayed quietly on the ground. 

Now that half of the shooters were cleared, I got a good look at Vanya. She was very concentrated on playing the violin. She no longer looked like my sister. She was slowly turning white from head to toe. Her black suit went from pitch black, to a bright white color. Her face became pale and only her hair remained brown. 

She looked very scary. 

Out of nowhere, Klaus came running into the hall. "Guys, it's Cha-Cha! It's Cha-Cha, she-" Klaus started yelled, but was cut off by me saying "Klaus! Get down! Get down!" I said. 

The remaining shooters tried killing Klaus. He came out of his hiding and made his hands into a fist. I was confused yet again till' I saw it glowing. I was confused of course, but soon realized he was using his immortal powers. 

I started seeing a blue glow. I was shook to see Ben. Yes, I'm saying it right. I saw Ben Hargreeves. My deceased brother. 

He still had a blue glow over him. He opened his jacket and in which it revealed his Octopus legs. It started flicking everywhere and started killing all the shooters. "Oh, my God. It's him. Ben." I gasped. Five, from behind me, came up and looked at him too. We were all shocked. 

Soon, Ben started disappearing and soon left the world again. Klaus put on a proud smile, "Now who's the lookout?" He sassed. 

From behind both me and Five, Diego came. "Oh, welcome back. Where were you?" I sarcastically said. "Honoring a memory." He simply said. I nodded my head, not knowing what to say. "So, how do you wanna end this thing?"

"We surround her." Luther said. We all now stood in a circle. "All right? We come at her from all angles." He continued. "So it's a suicide mission." Diego said. "Yeah, but one of us could get through." Luther said. "It's the only chance we've got. Are we all in?" Luther asked. "Yeah!" We all yelled.