⋆─── ⋆✩⋆09: Somewhere Between Life And Death.

Appreciate what you have and who you have,

because the future can take it all away from you anytime.

──┅┅┄┄*ೃ:.✧✲゚*。⋆─── ⋆✩⋆

P E R H A P S,

Someday we will meet again as characters in a different story,
Maybe we will share a lifetime then.

Darkness. A deep empty darkness surrounded the Skiff where everyone was on board and the twins were standing next to each other while watching General Kirigan talk with Alina and uses her to make a tunnel through the Fold towards where General Zlatan was. The brunette was letting a breath out she doesn't realized holding it in, the sounds of the Volca made her shiver run down her spine while she watches Aleksander talk with Alina aswell overpowering her.

"He is consumed with vengeance.."
She whispers but Eugene heard her and looked at her when he turned to her - standing in front of her;
"We all are, Ira. Its understandably why he acts like this, everyone feels the same pain in losing something dear. Morozova, you and me have experienced that pain."
He tells her and looking at her with an unreadable expression.

"When people start to call vengeance justice..it only will start a circle of sadness, hate and suffering.
It was always like this all of our lives, we died twice as innocents from this revenge feelings of other people and we need to end this circle finally."
Her amber eyes looked back at her brothers dark brown eyes who seemed not effected at all from her words.

Eugene lets a dry chuckle out and rubs his forehead when he looks forward seeing that Kirigan had already start their plan of destroying the city that was on the other side of the Fold.
"Its a nice dream of stopping it but many tried it and it never worked."

Ira gives her twin brother a serious expression and looked forward when she said something that made him wide his eyes; "I will not stop it, I will break it and everyone who is a part of it.
I will break everything and create with the fragments of the old world - a new world, hopefully a decent one."

Her twin was surprised at her words but it was cut short when they see Morovoza using his powers to control the shadows of the Fold and moving them forward towards the city ahead of them. Screaming and cries could be heard from the other side. Right now, Ira realized that he destroyed a whole city when she walks quickly to him and grabs his arm.
He turns to the brunette with a smile and grabs her shoulders with a happy expression;
"Today, we redraw all the maps. With the power of the Sun Summoner at my command, I control the Fold. And its monsters. I can move it to any border I like. Engulf any harbor. Consume any city. Take what you have seen back to your home countries. Tell the Fjerdans. Tell the Shu Han."
He takes a deep breath and cups her cheek with his hand;
"There will be no more war with Ravka. All countries will answer to us. For who would oppose us now?"