⋆─── ⋆✩⋆05:The Past Never Forgets

"Mum used to say we were the same soul split in two and walking around on four legs

"Mum used to say we were the same soul split in two and walking around on four legs. It seems unnatural being born together and then dying apart."

- Melodie Ramone

──┅┅┄┄*ೃ:.✧✲゚*。⋆─── ⋆✩⋆

Before 1000 years

It was a dreadful, terrible night full of screams and fear. You heard someone screaming, and the twins stood up afraid yet still kids, maybe 17,000 People, and they screamed in unison. Can you imagine 15,000 - 30,000 People screaming at the same time?
Ira thought that half of the world could hear her people dying in the fire. And the world didn't know what was Happening? Everyone saw what was Happening.
But they didn't want to help.

Grisha, Non Grisha even the animals no one helped them - no everyone was killing them because they saw them as a treat. Grisha were envy and non Grisha thought there were the definition of evil even they lived isolated from everyone and didn't do anything wrong. Soldiers were running around and killed all Illios no matter children or adults, everyone needed to vanish. Ira cried as her mother tried to protect them with her light magic.

"Don't touch my babies."
She yells and killed the soldiers one by one but one Grisha, he was a Heartrender who used his Magic to kill her mother.
"MOTHER! MOTHER!"
The voice of the ten year old could be heard as she runs towards the older woman who was right now on her knees and vomitting blood out her mouth.

Light came out the small hands of the girl who tried to heal her mother as the chaos getting deeper and deeper as the screams were still be heard.
Her mother grabbed her hands and smiled softly at her daughter.

"Mother, i am scared.."
She says weak and her tears were fresh on her white cheeks. Her tears seemed as diamonds through the moonlight while her mother looked in her amber eyes. The hands of her mother went through her long brown wavy hair and holds her head;
"Ira, my angel,
you don't need to be scared.
You and your brother will never be truly apart. You both grew up to the same beat of my heart."
Her hands went to her cheeks to wipe the tears of her mother and gave her a small smile.
"Promise me you stay safe,
promise me you will be happy,
promise me to protect your brother, promise me that you will stay like you are. Promise me,Ira.."
Her mother had tears in her eyes while she pulls Ira for the last hug.
Ira's mother kissed the forehead of her daughter as she said: "I love you so much Ira and your brother."
The brunette returns the hug and didn't let go of her;"I promise Mother, I love you."

Her mother pushed her gently towards the exit when she heard soldiers came and Ira did what her mother told her.

The small girl kept running and hearing the scream of her mother brought more tears on her young face.
Her legs guided her the whole time as she searched for her brother quietly without getting notice by the soldiers from the Grisha and Non Grisha. She stopped at a wall to hide as she saw her brother protect younger kids from Grisha and her eyes widen.
Before the Grisha could do something - Ira run towards her brother and stood in front of him aswell the kids.
Her arms spread out and she looks death in the eyes.