⋆─── ⋆✩⋆01: Redamancy

"What if you find your soul mate

"What if you find your soul mate... at the wrong time?"

──┅┅┄┄*ೃ:.✧✲゚*。⋆─── ⋆✩⋆

Before 500 Years

BRIGHT LIGHTS.
The stars were shining and the moon was over the dark blue night sky - the wind was going through the leaves each tree and the streets bringing a light coldly atmosphere.
Loud laughter and talking could be heard from afar from the people in the town.
Everywhere was bright through the light of the fire and night living of the people.
People enjoyed the time of the night and could be careless and free for just a short of time.

Young people with their friends and family were outside and exploring the busy festival.
A girl and a boy of the age of 20 - Twins were walking through the streets. Almost everyone was wearing dresses and traditional clothes - the boy with brown hair and chestnut brown eyes was wearing black pants, a grey tunic and grey ledger boots as well a red cloak over his shoulders while the girl had her brown wavy hair in a ponytail as she was wearing black pants, black ledger boots and a dark green tunic while her hands were covered in black gloves. A smile was plastered on her face as she watches her brother walking towards two girls who seemed to flirt with him from afar. 

Ira rolled her eyes at him and turned to look to the woods who seemed to invite her right now at the coldly night. Her eyes looks back at her brother who was in a  deep conversation with the ladies and turned her body towards the forest. "I think its just us now, huh?"
She whispers to the night sky and start to walk through the forest. After a few minutes walking through the darkness she lifts her hand and moved it a bit as a ball of light was over her hand while it lights everything around her.
Her amber eyes scanned everything as she continues to walk through the forest when she finds a large field full of daises and nothing around to disturb the beautiful atmosphere.
The stars and moon was Brightling the whole place in the dark night. 
When she starts to walk forward - a hand was covering her eyes and the other hand was holding her in place on her waist. 

"Who am I?"
A male voice could be heard loud and clear aswell a chuckle against her ear. His warm breath send her shivers down her body while she was scared for a minute that it was someone who wanted to kill her since many doesn't like people with magic powers like the Grisha. Her hand grabbed his hand and smiles as she mentally rolls her eyes; "Aleksander, I know its you." 

The young boy lowered his hand and step in front of her with a boyish smile while his onyx eyes sparkle from happiness seeing her again. His left hand pulled her closer while his right hand was gently rubbing her cheek as he leans his forehead against hers and hums as he smells her scents.
Ira scents is bold without being loud, weightless but grounded.
It's stirring. It reserves its most lasting, most memorable notes for those you allow to get close. It has a reverent subtlety and a warm embrace, inviting and complex at the same time. You may never know what makes up her natural scent, but you won't forget it either.