⋆─── ⋆✩⋆02: What are you?

"You're not gonna tell me who I am

"You're not gonna tell me who I am. I'm gonna tell you who I am."

──┅┅┄┄*ೃ:.✧✲゚*。⋆─── ⋆✩⋆

Present Time

LOUD thunder could be heard from the Shadow Fold and the coldness from the darkness spreads out the void. It was created centuries ago by the powerful Grisha known as the Black Heretic, the Shadow Fold is a sprawling void filled with shadow and monsters. It's home to the beasts known as the Volcra - winged creatures who feast on humans and can smell blood from miles away. The darkness ate everything that comes in contact with the shadows inside of it, as if it was created through pain and hate.

A young man and a young woman were standing in front of the Shadow Fold. Both looking at it with wonder and curiosity while the girl lifts her hand to touch the shadows who didnt harm her at all. Her brown wavy hair was cut in bob style and a small ponytail that kept her strands from her face. She was wearing a black uniform with gold and red fragments with black gloves and black ledger boots - also a short red cloak was on her right shoulder side and a sword was on her left hip.

Another side the young man with dark brown hair and chestnut eyes was wearing the same uniform like the girl just with two swords, two guns inside his jacket and a annoying expression on his face

Another side the young man with dark brown hair and chestnut eyes was wearing the same uniform like the girl just with two swords, two guns inside his jacket and a annoying expression on his face. Both were at the same age of 22 who were here to fight along side Grishas and Otkazat'sya, the twins were not happy to fight for a war that arent interest in. They both were orphans in a small village in Novyi Zem close to Weddle and came with the ship to Novo Kribisk from there with horses towards Keramzin, of course not through the void more outside. After working many years for Grisha and non Grisha, the twins gained more power - being since the young age in the war, you could gain easily ranks from the lowers one Private. Right now was her brother Eugene a Commander and Ira was a Captain, after all she was a woman and cant gain power easily no matter how much she works for it.

"Eugene, you know the plan?"
Her amber eyes looks at her brother who was taller then her with a smile and pats his shoulder teasingly. "Of course, gaining trust by all and trying finding out the past and true identity from us." He adds and slaps her hand away with a chuckle while they still stood in front of the void.