⋆─── ⋆✩⋆07: The Wall Began To Crumble

I wanted always to appear strong and in control

Then the wall began to crumble.

──┅┅┄┄*ೃ:.✧✲゚*。⋆─── ⋆✩⋆

S N O W, was falling and the trees were frozen from the cold even the lake while the sun was weak against the snow of the winter. White. Everywhere you looked around was covered with the white blanket of Snow. Mountains, plains, trees and buildings.
Yet something orange - yellow - red was shining in the middle of the cold and white surroundings. It creates fleeting, misty cloud where the fire was - it was warm and the misty cloud showed it in the cold weather. Stepping closer to the mythical creatures and seeing that its a bird, to be more correct a Firebird.
Ira lifts her hand and she was wearing a laurel wreath crown is a foliage headband that was highly renowned in her home country, its a garland made from interlocked leaves and branches.
It was white that shined in different shades of light. The Firebird got closer to her and let her hand touch his feathers as her amber eyes starts to glow gold when she felt a warm connection between the two. Yet as she turned around she saw the darkness got closer to them and the Firebird let a sound out and glow so bright that Ira needed to close her eyes. 

.

.

.

As she opens her eyes the only thing her eyes met was the celling of Aleksanders bedroom and she could feel the blanket over her naked body aswell a arm was wrapped around her waist and a face was buried in her neck. The brunette realized now that she was laying in the bed of Morovoza and sighed knowing she was safe.
Yet her cheeks were light pink remembering what happened last night as her fingers went gently over his hand and smiling knowing she was back with the man she loved.
His hand grabbed hers and she could feel light kisses over her neck that traveled towards her collarbone and her shoulder.
"Good morning my love, have you slept well?"
His deep and sleepy voice could be heard as he turns her on her back and leans his head on his hand that was holding it up by his elbow. His left hand played with fingers and watches her with a genuine smile. Right now, he looked like the Aleksander she knew and loved - the young boy who begged for a second chance to know her, the boy who was soft and making her laugh with his teasing nature.
Her other hand went up to trace with her finger over his jawline and smiles at him; "I slept well and you?"
She asks him with a cute smile as he leans down to kiss her forehead while he rubs her stomach over the blanket that was covering her naked body. 

Aleksander left her hand and cupped her cheek while he rubs it gently;
"I slept well too like never before."
He lowered his head to kiss her cheeks, nose, forehead, eyes while he kept kissing down towards her collarbone and whispers;
"When the Sun rises in the west and sets in the east, When the seas go dry and the mountains blow in the wind like leaves until then I will continue to love you, no matter what happens.
You never have to worry about my love for you, my loyalty to you - only you have the key to my heart, Never forget that." HIs onyx eyes locked with her and lowered down to catch her lips in a loving and desperate kiss as if he thinks she would vanish again from him.