⋆─── ⋆✩⋆03: Awake Of Memories

"Memory is the diary that we all carry about with us

"Memory is the diary that we all carry about with us."

──┅┅┄┄*ೃ:.✧✲゚*。⋆─── ⋆✩⋆

Flashback

S N O W was falling from the white clouds in the blue sky as the cold weather gets with each day colder while the nature was covered in a white blanket.
Close to the forest was a city where people lived peacefully even as Grisha's and one of the people was Ira who was walking down the street to get something for herself in a small shop not far from where she lived.
Her brown wavy hair tyed to a ponytail was gently swinging left and right while she walked towards the shop.
Her legs were leading the way and she had a soft and warm smile on her face.

Not far away was a young man standing at the door from a library - he was eighteenth years old who admires the girl walking across from him.
The way she walked, her soft hair was dancing with the wind gently in a elegant way while she shined a warm aura in her being.
Onyx eyes had seen her often going to this shop where it has everything from food to books even jewelry.
Aleksander continue to watch her until she was inside the shop and wait for her to come - maybe he could talk with her this time.

After a few minutes she came out with a basket full of flowers and a bright smile. She waved the cashier goodbye and walked towards the forest.
Morozova followed her quietly but it didn't work since the young girl stopped and turns around to smile at him.
"Ah, this isn't a nice way to treat a lady, no?"
She says a bit sarcastic and watches him who was surprised that she catched him.
Aleksander rubs his neck shyly and steps closer to her - yet slowly not to scare her.

He just stood there and didn't say a word.

Ira raised a eyebrow and looked confused at him while asking;
"Why are you just standing there?"
The young boy shakes his head and looked at her with a nervous smile.
"Oh, um...because I wanted to ask you something. Which is...whats your name?"
He asks her hopefully and watched her while the girl shakes her head at him with a small smile.
"Not one you'll ever need to make use of."
She turns around and starts to walk again.
Aleksander immediately tried to stop her from walking away.
"Wait! I wasn't ready. I was planning to be very charming. And funny!
Can i just have a second chance?"
She turns around to see Aleksander who had put his hands together as if he would pray and begs her to give him silently a second chance.

The brunette was amused and let a giggle out while she turns away and continued walking away to the place she wanted to go.
His eyes were still on her but sighed while he rubs his face frustrated with himself.
Thinking about to fix this between them and getting a second chance from her.
But how? He didn't know.