Chapter-12

Hellooooo readers!!!

I don't know if I will be able to update again soon but I will surely do after the match 20th.

Those who lost the grip on the story, just give a glance before reading this one.

*Unedited*

Enjoy reading and shower your love!

Today it's Friday. I need to go to Durga Ma temple as it's become my weekly routine after that day. That is the only place I felt at peace. Don't know if it's my illusion or real, but I feel many eyes on me. Maybe men sent by my father to kill my daughter like they killed my Charan. I sighed sadly.

His love for me turned very much toxic, to the extent that he became a criminal and is still involved in criminal activities.

I wipe the lone tear that escapes from my eyes.

I miss him. I miss my brother. I miss my mom. I miss my family.

I lean back on my chair with closed eyes gulping the pain my father inflicted on me.

I am his prized possession. He could never withstand if anyone hurt me but now, he was the one who hurt me.

Arjun anna!

I miss him a lot. His love for me knew no bounds.

Though my mom always tried hard to bring us up teaching us hard work, and making us go through like every middle-class person but somewhere my father's love turned us into brats.

I giggle to myself remembering how I used to make all our house helping staff run behind me with my mischievous things.

But... missing them doesn't mean, I love them. I hate them. I hate them to the extent that I don't even want them to stand in front of me. It's not because of the anger but the pain. My own family broke me and killed me which made me only Priya. Their Priya Reddy Deshmukh is no more. She died the day she was humiliated.

Thinking about my cruel fate, tears run down my cheeks like rivers.

"You miss them a lot, don't you?" I hear Siddharth Sir's voice. I open my eyes and find him leaning on my cabin door with hands crossed over his chest. I smile sadly, nodding my head slightly, and stand up.

He gazes around the cabin and finally, lands those eyes on me causing the chills to spread all over my body, "Why did you leave such a luxurious life, Priya?" I stave off my gaze from him and chuckle humourlessly, walking to the window before halting my steps an inch before it.

As I feel his presence beside me, my heart scutters. His warmth envelops me, burying deep inside me as the urge to run into his arms turns painful.

Battling within myself, I peek at him and find his eyes staring into mine trying to convey many things. "I was kicked out of my home, I ran away from my home when they tried to kill me and my baby, Siddharth Sir," my voice quivers as it comes out in a mere whisper.