Chapter-7

My apologies for the late update!

And, thank you for waiting patiently.

Enjoy reading!!

"So you mean to say she didn't marry but have a daughter? And her boyfriend is dead now?" Irfan asks like a dumb when I tell him everything in detail

"So you mean to say she didn't marry but have a daughter? And her boyfriend is dead now?" Irfan asks like a dumb when I tell him everything in detail. I nod my head rolling my eyes. "Her family abandoned her? But why? They love her to death, Sid. Why did they leave her on roads like that?" He whispers to himself in shock and drinks some water. I sigh.

"Yes. I knew they wouldn't accept her being pregnant," I say lowly munching my Priya's favourite Naan and Kaju paneer. "The orphanage register had registered that he was dead 6 years ago but that's impossible, Irfan. Siya is 4 years old, which means Priya must have been pregnant 5 years ago. There is something mysterious in Priya's life," I add, sighing.

He nods agreeing to my point. "BTW, why is this guy's profile confidential? Is it because he is an orphan or is there anything unusual in this guy? Even if things about him are unusual, at least there will be a photo but your PI couldn't get it," His lips twist in confusion.

"That's what had been bugging me, Irfan. Not even a single pic is out. Maybe Deshmukh's buried his complete profile. The family who just vanished a person's identity even when they are alive, this isn't a big deal for them," I say it as a matter of fact! It's not impossible for Deshmukhs, is it?

"A question; did you ever see him? Or does Inaya or Sarah know him?" I ask him.

He twitches his lips and shakes his head in no. "No. After we graduated, I shifted to Ahmedabad. When I met Priya during my holidays, that guy never turned up giving lame excuses. I don't think Sarah and Inaya either saw him," he says looking into his plates and trying to remember the past events.

"There is something fishy behind all this, which even Priya doesn't know," I mumble.

He looks up wriggling his eyebrows and places his spoon on his plate, leaning back. "What do you mean?" He asks curiously.

"He isn't an orphan-''

His eyes widen in shock. "What?"

''Lower your tone, Idiot," I whisper-yell. He looks around giving an apologetic smile.

"Let me complete! I guess, he isn't an orphan. This can be one possibility. I mean, look deep, Irfan, this guy introduced himself as an orphan, never had friends except for Rehaan and Avni, never showed up with anyone except his friends and Priya, his profile is confidential, and his death isn't matching the situation," I whisper leaning front, chewing on my naan.

I frown when something strikes in my head. "But I heard about a guy named Charan. He is Shaurya's friend. He grew up with Avni and Rehaan," I mumble, looking into the plate as my mind hovers over the phone call Shaurya and I had in past.