Chapter-4

Enjoy reading!

👆👆This banner is used whenever it's Sid's past in his POV

Sid's past

I parked my car and got down. Running fingers in my hair, I looked around in search of Irfan but my eyes caught her. There was a girl in white looking like an angel, mumbling things to herself. Her doe eyes with black orbs resemble the liveliness of her soul, those pink cute lips moving continuously and her cute silver, thin nose ring add more beauty to her serene face. A smile touched my lips seeing her face and my heart skipped a beat when she smiled looking at her phone.

She was neither slim nor curvy but perfectly shaped. Being a man I couldn't stop myself from studying her features. The white Kurti hugged her every curve and her slender waist where her hair ended, made me smirk at her beauty.

"Hey, Sid bhaiyya," a sudden shriek made me avert my attention from the girl. Turning around, I saw Inaya, Irfan's sister grinning at me.

"Hello, Inu. You could've greeted me like a normal human, you don't need to prove that you are Irfan's sister," I said, teasingly. She chuckled.

"I can't stop myself from getting excited to finally get placed in this college," she said like a kid clapping her hands. I smiled ruffling her hair and making her pout.

"Where is Irfan?" I asked.

"He isn't well. Seems like he is suffering from fever," she said dramatically. “I hope it's not cancer.” I laughed.

"Hope so,” I played along with her, “I will meet him in the evening. All the best for the first day," I said. She nodded smiling. I looked back at the girl and found her rolling her eyes talking through the phone.

"Inu," I called Inaya as she turned on her heels to leave. I gestured for her to come near. She raised her eyebrows twitching her lips.

"Want to say something? Tell me something other than the fact that I look beautiful," she waved her hand at herself.

I chuckled. "You see that girl?" I asked pointing at the girl in white Kurti who was still on her phone.

"She is gorgeous. Bhaiyya, look at her lips, they are so cute and kissable" she said still looking at her girl in white.

I looked at her in astonishment. Shaking my head, I continued. "Seems like she is fresher like you, just go and befriend her. I can say you will have a great bond with her," I said.

"Bhaiyya, why can I smell something fishy? Like, it's love at first sight for someone?" She gave a teasing smile.

Narrowing my eyes, I ran my fingers through my hair, "I saw you with Sameer the other day. I think Irfan doesn't know about it because if he knows, he won't leave Sameer with life in him," I smirked.