News

It has been over 3 months now me and El have been together! We had decided to tell the party we were ready. I texted them telling to meet us at mikes house we had to tell them something since Mike had already said he didn't care.
Ellie<3

Maxie are you on your wayyy?

                                              Yep almost there!

Okay I'm kinda nervous though

                                  It's gonna be okay Ellie
              Besides we're  doing this together 

Yeah okay cya soon!

I arrived at Mikes and knocked on the door with Karen opening the door "hello! The boys are downstairs" she smiled warmly I stepped inside and went to the basement seeing everyone there. Me and El exchanged looks and we stood up walking to the front of the room "soo..." "so?" Mike repeated "you gonna stand there or what" Lucas said "uh okay.." I grab El's hand "we're together" I smile at her there expressions changed "wow!" Lucas  "I'm so happy for you guys" Dustin said  with a smile "you guys remember the trip we took?" Even though they obviously did "yeah" they all said they nodded "well I had figured out my feelings for her then and it kinda just happened" I said nervously "it was about time" will joked "you knew?!" They all said in unison "of course I'm just special" he joked "not fair" Dustin said  "Kiss I don't believe you" Lucas joked I pecked her on the lips and grabbed her hand again congrats and happy expressions were shown and said I was happy I could be with her in front of them now. We hadn't talked about telling anyone or going public I wanted to ask her what she thought. We sat back down all talking about life and stuff "i should get going" I said "me too" said el and everyone else said goodbye "can I talk to you about something?" We continued walking "is something wrong?" She looked at me worriedly "No nothings wrong it's just we never really talked about us and if you want to go public or kinda secret.." I said "oh uhm well what do you want to do Maxie" I shrugged " I don't know what do you want to do" I looked in her brown eyes again it was so mesmerizing "I'm scared to go fully public you know with all those mean people out there" she sighed "I understand and that's okay with me" I tucked a strand of her hair behind her ear and kissed her forehead and smiled she smiled back. "You wanna hangout tomorrow?" She asked "Of course" I giggled and we set up plans arriving at her door and saying our goodbyes.