Arcade

"Maxie!" I awake opening my tired eyes to see a exited El. "El what's wrong?" She rolls her eyes "nothing silly I wanna take you to the arcade!" She giggles, I smile back at her "well what are we waiting for!" I laugh and we get ready wearing a long dark purple plaid unbuttoned shirt and a pair of brown cuffed shorts with my sneakers and a black tank top covering my shoulders by the shirt. While El was wearing a black jumper with colorful polka dots with some white low rise boots. We smile before grabbing my skateboard "Maxi I don't know how to ride.." she frowns "here it's okay I'll protect you" I smile and her getting behind me riding carefully to the arcade she grabbed my waist holding on I felt my face blush rapidly looking forward hoping she wouldn't notice.

"We're here!!" I say looking back at the brunette grabbing her hand and pulling her inside. We played games for about an hour and we were beginning to get hungry "wanna go stop by to get some food down the street?" She looks over at me "sure" she smiles while I grab my skateboard she hops on and we skate down the road. As we await our food we talk for a bit "so are you coming with us on our camping trip?" El says "what camping trip?" I glance confusedly "me and the boys are camping do you want to come?" She looks to me "I..I uh sure yeah" she smiles brightly at me I smile back and we eat our food and head home.