Old times

had been the day after and I got ready for school wearing a bit baggy black pair of jeans on me for style and the white crop top I got from the mall. I decided to put my hair in a low bun pulling out strands from the front and threw my back pack on my shoulder skating to school after my morning classes then came lunch I was sitting with the party and will talking about their new figure toys or whatever. Someone quickly hugged me I spun around "you miss me?!" She grins "What are you doing here!" I smile "came to see you of course joking halfway actually my dad got a new job here and I'm moving here now isn't that amazing" she laughs and hugs me tighter "cant...breathe...need..air" I say almost suffocating with her right hugs "right sorry" she sits down "are you gonna introduce us?" Dustin asks "oh right this is Beverly marsh bestfriends she used to live in cali with me"
I say excitedly. "Nice to meet you" they all say but el just waved. It was almost like old times before I had moved "so bev how have you been?" I asked "bored without you ughh" she laughed everyone got to know her more and her them I could tell El wasn't all to comfortable with her being here but I hoped she would like her. We headed back to our classes after lunch I had health and I had it with Dustin sitting next to each other gabbing my pencil and a book for notes. I was so bored I already had an A in the class so I didn't pay attention then the bell rang and I was off to science today was a short day today so my classes were English,Math,history,lunch, then health, and science. I had this class with bev thankfully I sat next to her in the back of the class and waited for the teacher to start. Although I didn't pay much attention because me and bev were catching up and didn't really care for listening today. After school I showed her around the town and all our favorite places in town. It was already late and we had to split off we waved a sad wave and headed home and I admired the beautiful pink and orange sunset.