two <3

june 10 10:23am
(yall i think that sixth form is only a british thing but i'm just using it anyway)

i also made this playlist for the fic <3 HAPPY READING!athena winced as she patted a beauty blender across her bruises

athena winced as she patted a beauty blender across her bruises. "fucking men" she grunted ,squinting her eyes in pain. she tried to finish up with the makeup as quickly as she could , considering how painful it was. athena was deeply thankful that it was the summer break because her and declan went to the same sixth form.

"ATHENA??" her mom called up the stairs to her. "COME DOWN A MINUTE"

athena dragged out a sigh and pulled an oversized hoodie on. "coming!"

she quickly pulled her door open and hurried downstairs.
"yeah? what's up?" she queried , putting a pop tart in the toaster.
"so tonight we are going out for dinner." her mother spoke softly , buttering her own toast.
athena froze in place. "what? where? you know it's difficult for me to eat out."
"i know honey. we are just going to the new neighbours to welcome them. so if you feel a panic attack coming on, you can go right home. okay?"

athena really hadn't thought about what to do. ever since she encountered declan she had been sure to stay out of the way of the new neighbours . she had no idea what to do if they ran into him.

"oh. yeah that's fine.i guess." athena replied bluntly, putting her pop tart on her plate. "oh by the way i'm doing a stream now so don't come up!"

"okay athena! don't be too loud"

time skip about 2 hours

"chat by the way, today is going to be one long day of streaming! you guys are kindof like my sense of comfort and i've had an extra shitty week this week! though the stream will have to have a break in a couple hours because i'm going to dinner at my neighbours hah"

chat
user1028471010: LONG STREAM POG
athenasbiggeststan: MY CHANNEL POINTS ARE GOING TO GROW SO MUCH
ranbooooozled: hope you're okay athena<3
user40: attention seeker
   reply to user40- no1troll: TRUE
kekwmaster: SWAG LONG STREAM

"thanks for the kind messages guys! i'll be okay!" she said , forcing a believable grin on her face .

time skip to 5:45 (30 mins before the dinner)

"chat seriously i have to go now!" athena exclaimed , a hint of laughter still lingering on her voice. the only thing that managed to make her happy was her chat. "IM GOING TO BE LATE IF I DONT GET READY NOW .IM NOT EVEN DRESSED!" she laughed, closing minecraft down. "bye chat!! byeeee! buh bye!" she said cheerfully, before clicking the end live button.