thirty<3

i'm writing this whilst running on about 3 hours of sleep over 2 days so bare with any mistakes thanku:)

athena pov

i was awoken not by noise, not by a person, but nothing other than an absolutely throbbing headache.

i groaned in pain as i lifted a hand to my forehead, trying to cool it down a little bit. it didn't work ,of course.

i reached for my phone and began typing a text message.

other neighbour 🌈

ranboo
help
i feel like i'm dying
i'm deceased

neighbour▪️▫️

someone has a hangover i presume
u said some interesting shit last night

other neighbour 🌈

stfu i swear to god. also stop swearing it isn't right
can u bring me some paracetamol and then explain what embarrassing things i said last night thanks

it took ranboo about 10 minutes to actually bring some paracetamol and water.

"room service" he smiled smugly as he tossed a box of paracetamol right at my face.

i groaned dramatically as it bounced off my forehead, and then looked up at him. he was hovering over the end of my bed, the corners of his mouth just slightly turning up. he put his lips together and held back a laugh.

"that was not funny" i deadpanned, opening the box.

"it was a little funny" he giggled, walking to place the water on my unit.

"no, it wasn't" i sighed, "anyway, what did i say last night"

ranboo opened his mouth as if to speak, and then closed it again.

"was it really that bad" i grimaced, placing my hands over my face.

"you just said a lot of things.." he said, sitting at the end of the bed.

"like?"

"uhhh for starters i had to carry you into your bed because you were incapable of walking in a straight line"

"i hope you're joking" i rubbed my eyes roughly as i spoke.

"i'm not" ranboo continued, "you said i was really strong. that was funny."

"that's not funny that's embarrassing" i mumbled, finally taking my hands away from my face, looking at ranboo with blurred vision.

"and i think that's all you need to know" he laughed a little as he spoke.

"well i'm never touching alcohol again. okay" i gave a weak smile "thanks for taking care of me though"

"anytime, athena" he grinned, standing up from his seat. "toby , tommy and will are finally coming down here later"

my heart jumped a little as he said that. i completely forgot what time they were coming. i looked like an absolute state, i couldn't be looking like this for the first time i meet tubbo? "shit."