fourteen <3

july 28th 7:57am

athena pov

"are you sure you're okay now?" ranboo spoke in a gentle voice to me through discord.

"yeah i'll be okay. just stay on the phone to me until we drive down to college? i'm still kinda shaken up" i sat down on my bed after pacing around my room for an hour.

"of course!" ranboo said cheerfully, his mic cracking a bit from bad wifi.

I grinned to the camera. "i have to get changed so i'm gonna turn my camera off, you should probably do the same."

outfit ref <3

outfit ref <3

time skip 8:45am

"mom!! i'm taking your car to college!" i raised my voice in hopes it reached her.

"wait n-" i cut her off by closing the door and running outside to meet ranboo.

"cmon i'm driving!" i called to him from across the street, opening the car door.

he hurried over and got in the passenger side.

"do you even know how to drive?" he asked me, panting slightly from being in a rush.

"uhhh... yeah?" i turned the key in the ignition and began to reverse.

"oh my god" he breathed "today is the day i die? i'm in the passenger seat of someone without their license, god help me"

"get a grip" i chuckled, speeding off down the lane.

i was so nervous to go back to college. ranboo being there made it easier though.

i was just terrified to see declan, especially after my nightmare.

time skip 10 mins

i slung my back over my shoulder as i got out of the car.

"come on ranboo! you'll be fine!" i said, pulling him by the arm.

"ughhhhh" he groaned , letting me drag him along towards the school.

"okay we're here! i stood infront of the daunting building .

i looked up at ranboo and smiled. 

(i just realised i've only wrote 316 words. what)

he returned the smile and this time , he grabbed my arm and starting pulling me along.

"hey! that's my job" i giggled, still being dragged along.

"what's our first period?" he asked , letting go of my arm.

"it's science, i think , then we've got free periods for the rest of the day."

i didn't really understand my college. there would be a couple lessons a day and then just free periods, except, we weren't allowed to leave school in free periods. not that i listened to that rule.