twenty-nine<3

guys, thank you for all the support :]

athena pov

i widened my eyes slightly as i stood in front of the mansion that dream has rented.

and i'm not over exaggerating this, it was like, huge.

"damn." i breathed, my eyes examining the features of this abnormally.. large house. "you outdid yourself clay "

clay just chuckled at my statement, and then began walking up to the door.

i tugged on ranboos sweatshirt, trying to pull him along.

"ranbooo" i sighed, clicking my hands in front of his face.

he abruptly snapped his head in my direction, and then let me drag him towards the front door "sorry it's just like.."

"massive? yeah. i know"

i slid my hand down his arm and connected my hand into his, continuing to drag him along.

we hadn't really spoke much since ranboo realised we had fallen asleep on eachother 2 times in one day. it was like... really awkward.

"hurry up you are so slow!" i urged, struggling to rope him along.

"you already know that if i actually walked right now you'd have to run to catch up with me"

"well okay then. uncalled for" i joked, stepping through the front door.

the interior was somehow even more amazing than the exterior. i stopped after taking a couple strides, my eyes travelling throughout the main room.

floors made of marble, staircases with red carpets, a grand chandelier hanging down from the ceiling.

fucking hell. this is insane.

now, i'd been in some pretty cool places, but this, holy shit. was fucking insane.

"wanna have a party tonight?" sapnap nudged my shoulder to get my attention.

"is that even a question" i laughed, patting my hand on his shoulder.

i'm literally living in a dream right now. if you had told me a year ago i'd be staying in a mansion with like... 18 famous people, i'd tell you that you were fucking insane.

but here i am,

and i couldn't be happier.

i brushed my hair out of my face quickly and carried on swaying to the loud music, a cup of alcohol in one hand and my other hand holding onto puffy's shoulder for support.

"you should probably not drink anymore!!" puffy spoke, only just loud enough for me to hear above the current song.

"yeah! suree!" i laughed, knowing i wasn't going to listen to her advice. i was going to make this the best night of my life.

the liquid inside the cup i was holding splashed dangerously close to the rim as i continued to move carelessly.

"oh god athena" i heard the familiar voice of ranboo standing behind me.

i quickly turned my body to face him, and then held on to his arm for support. well... i tried to. i was seeing two of ranboo.

"oh heyyy" i smiled, butting my head into his chest, the world spinning around me. "shiiit"

"oh god athena" he repeated, his hand on my shoulder.

i pulled my head back up and took another sip of my drink nonetheless. considering i have crippling emetophobia, i probably shouldn't be drinking so much. but to be honest, currently my logic is a bit flawed.

in a swift motion, ranboo pried the red cup out of my hand and set it down on a nearby table.

"uh- hey!" i groaned, finally looking up to meet his eyes. "you should have a drink, ranboo"

"i have had a drink athena. you need some water, come on" he supported me as he pulled me gently into the bathroom.

"you?! drinking? wow" i slurred, placing two hands on the sink to help ground me. it was cold against my sweaty palms.

but hold on-

ranboo had a drink? alcohol?! is this some kind of... foreign universe?

the music was much more muffled in the bathroom, i could actually hear minor things. kindof. my ears loudly rang and everything was still hard for me to process.

all i could tell was that the tap was now running.

"here" ranboo opened my hand up and enclosed my fingers around the cup of water.

i let out a dramatic huff before taking a small sip, and giving a weak smile. "there!"

"you should probably get some sleep athena, it's late" he sighed, keeping his slender arm wrapped around my stomach. at least someone is thinking correctly.

"but the party just started!" i frowned , lifting my arm up in protest.

"athena the party started like.. 3 hours ago." he explained, his eyes staring right into mine.

"pretty eyes" i grinned.

his face blushed in a light pink colour, and the corners of his lips turned up slightly. "i'll take you to your room"

i finally obliged, letting ranboo guide me out of the bathroom.

however, when we reached the stairs, it was so obvious that i was not going to be able to walk up them, so ranboo just picked me up, like it was nothing, and carried me up the flight.

"your strong" i breathed, finally getting hit with some of the tiredness. i let my head lean into him as he continued to walk with me in his arms.

before i knew it, i was lying in my bed, ranboo sat at my feet.

"okay athena, goodnight" he smiled, patting my covered calf.

just as he was walking out, i uttered a few words.

"wait!" i called. "stay?"

he turned his head back to me, and stood there, hesitating for a moment.

"please?" i pleaded, feeling a little more sober now.

he didn't say anything, but he walked over and just sat at my feet again.

1007 words

this is so bad please help 😭 but guys 8k reads is fucking insane like actually. also ur comments make me pmsl please keep commenting 😭😭 remember to stay hydrated and make sure you eat! love you all :)