Shinsuke Kita

Ok so i'm sorry it has been a month, i apologise. Busy with halloween costume planning, woorking 5 day 8 hour shifts, and family. This was requested by Kenmaspussycat again so i hope you enjoy. Thanks fro reading and i appreciate you all.

He was jumping and hitting the ball as i was watching him in awe. He was amazing and the captain of the team as well. He was kind and sweet and truly was friendly with anyone he encountered. He sighed as he had made the winning hit, making them win the 3rd game in a row. They high fived and said thanks to the opposing team. He walked towards the benches and was smiling as i slowly walked up to him. He turned around and looked at me with this little smirk. He was about a head taller than me and he had to look down at me everytime. "Hey (Y/N). Did you see us win?" I nodded and he came closer to me. i smiled up at him as he came closer and grabbed my face, but immediately took it away and itched his neck as he had a slight blush creepin on his cheeks. "i..i'm sorry i'm just used to doing that when i see you after school." He giggled and he grabbed his bag and slung it over his shoulder. "Imma go change. Wait here and i'll walk you home. I don't like when you walk alone." I nodded my head as i stepped to the side and watched him walk away to the locker room. I waited for a while and the gym slowly emptied out as i waited more. I looked up as i saw the locker room door open and the team all came walking out, but i didn't see Kita. They all waved at me and asked how i was doing. They all walked away, talking about getting snacks before they went home to celebrate. I waved them away and i felt a hand grab my wrist. I felt a hand cover my mouth and i looked up to see kita. He picked me up and spun me around as he took me towards the locker room. "where are we..." i started to ask but he shushed me and opened the door. He set me down on the bench and started to take his shirt off. I blushed as he tugged at his wasit band and motioned over towards the showers. He grabbed my hand and pulled me towards the shower as he grabbed the end of my shirt. "Can i...undress you?" He asked shyly and i nodded my head slowly as he took my shirt off and hung it on a hook. I blushed as he kept slowly pulling everything off and soon, i was all exposed infront of him. He put his clothes near his bag as he started the shower and locked both locker room doors. He went in and made it nice a hot, not burning, pu tpretty hot water. I had put my hair up so it wouldn't get wet as he slicked his hair back and i felt something go inbetween my legs as he wrapped his arms around me. I blushed as he rubbed his length on my clit and he started to kiss my neck and found my sweet spot quickly. I started to moan and i covered my mouth as he kept going. He rubbed it a bit more and moaned in my ear. "I'm sorry if it hurts. I know it's your first. I'll be gentle but once you're used to it, i'm not holding back." I held onto the wall as he slid it in and it hurt so much. I started to bite my lip cause it hurt. He was bigger than i thought. I held onto the wall more as he gripped my hip with one hand and grippwed my neck lightly with the other. "You are mine and i want to hear all the noises you make when i'm fuucking the shit out of you." He flipped me around and picked me up by my ass and i wrapped my legs around him. The cold wall felt weird on my back as he pushed me up against it. He put it back in and started to go faster and faster as i realized he had found my g-spot already. I held onto his shoulder as he rubbed my clit and played with my nipples. Both sensations made me feel the knot in my stomach grow more and more. My legs began to shake as i felt my orgasm coming on. I put my head on his shoulder and started to give him hickies as he kept going. Our moans echoing throughout the locker room. I felt my legs twitch as i came on his length. He bit hard on my nipple as he came in me and i felt him fill me up. His legth twitching as he finished and pulled out and laid it on my clit and huffed as he and i calmed down from out high. He slowly put me down but i couldn't stand up from my legs so he picked me back up and giggled as he held me up against the wall again and held onto my thighs, rubbing them slowly. "I'm ready for this again anytime" I said into his ear and i wrapped my arms around his neck, pressing my boobs against his chest as he rubbed his length on me again. I blushed and let a moan escape and covered my mouth as i blushed. "You want to go again?" He asked in a sexy tone. "How about we get out, and then head to your place for round 2?" He nodded several times and started to rush to turn the water off and get dressed. He helped me dress and stared at me in my school uniform, skirt and thigh high socks. I giggled and he carried me cause of my legs. "I'm ready for more than just one more round, we don't have school tomorrow so we could go all night."I whispered in his ear as i grabbed his length through his shorts and he blushed more.

Alrighty, i hope you like this. Requests are open and i'm sorry this was kinda short. I'll try to update more but idk. I love you all and i think you are wonderful!